Author Topic: Privacy feature  (Read 14886 times)

Offline nicpic64

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Re: Privacy feature
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2006, 10:16:50 am »
Believe me, Phillip, I've thought of it.  My old '91 Chev Lumina is falliing apart and the thought of those shirts and hats just sitting there in the closet make me wonder what I'd look like in a Jag. ;D

Offline Spooky_Rabbit

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Jimmy
Re: Well in solidarity with the duck and no offfense to anyone else
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2006, 12:06:35 pm »
How well would any of our personal qwerks stand up to this kind of scrunity and teasing. :-[  Careful it almost could go to far and smell of pettiness and meaness :'(.  JMO

Oh, Vic, appreciate the point by point rebuttal, but it was more a TRIBUTE to David than anything else and he is well aware of this (as we talk every other day, if nothing else for our endless Good Will Hunting debates - he almost got me to relent there, until he said it is better than Citizen Kane, Titanic and Who's That Girl COMBINED! I had to draw the line somewhere...)

For the record, I LOVE Julie Walters and of course have seen Billy Elliott.  I just don't know about having, um, relations with her...

;D
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 01:26:25 pm by Spooky_Rabbit »
I know I shall meet you on that final day! Water Walkin' Jesus, take me away...

vkm91941

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2006, 04:14:07 pm »
How well would any of our personal qwerks stand up to this kind of scrunity and teasing. :-[  Careful it almost could go to far and smell of pettiness and meaness :'(.  JMO
endless Good Will Hunting debates - he almost got me to relent there, until he said it is better than Citizen Kane, Titanic and Who's That Girl COMBINED! I had to draw the line somewhere...)

I'm pleased to hear you guys have that kind of good natured sparing on-line friendship going.  My brothers and I banter like that and "outsiders" have been know to get their feelins hurt which has made me sensitive to it I guess...no worries

And I agree completely that saying GWH is Better than Citizen Kane, Titanic and Who's That Girl COMBINED  :o is way over the top!

For the record, I LOVE Julie Walters and of course have seen Billy Elliott.  I just don't know about having, um, relations with her... ;D

Umm well no I wouldn't want to have sex with her either! ROFLOL!   But I absolutely love her otherwise. ;D

TheStudDuck

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2006, 04:21:20 pm »
First of all... I never said Good Will Hunting was better than Titanic, Citizen Kane and Who's That Girl combined.  I'm sure he's just trying to make me look crazy... and I'll get him back for that, don't worry...

But as for Julie Walters, both of you are sexually attracted to men (as far as I know)... so your comments and opinions aren't exactly valid, eh?  I mean to say you wouldn't have sex with a particular woman... it's like, well duh!?

It'd be like me saying I wouldn't have sex with Vin Diesel... well, of course I wouldn't, I'm not prone to being sexually attracted to men... so it's sort of... not even relevant to whether he is sexually attractive.  :angel:

For the record, I would totally have sex with Julie Walters if given the opportunity.

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2006, 04:21:41 pm »
For the record, I LOVE Julie Walters and of course have seen Billy Elliott.  I just don't know about having, um, relations with her... ;D

Umm well no I wouldn't want to have sex with her either! ROFLOL!   But I absolutely love her otherwise. ;D

I would totally have sex with Julie Walters.  I've always had a weakness for desperate chain-smoking ballet teachers.

Edited to add:  Snap, Studly!  Threesome?  You'll have to wear a tutu though.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 04:23:18 pm by Chanterais »

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2006, 04:24:22 pm »
Juan,

Thank you for this very insightful post.  You obviously put a lot of thought into it and it shows. I think you've hit many nails on the head in your message.  I also spit my juice out at the "spunk"!

I am curious, in your position as a BetterMost regular, as to how we can encourage other folks to post here as well?
I know that a few of us have been trying to encourage other Tremblayans to participate in the other boards on this site and feel really self conscious about what I percieve as a lack of integration.  Any suggestions?  I do think the onus is on us, as the newcomers, to make an effort to visit AND participate in the rest of this site.

By the way...I sent you a PM!

Once again, Juan, thank you for your really intelligent and IMHO, meaningful post.

Paul

What Paul said.

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2006, 04:29:25 pm »
Fourth, JCinNYC2006 Rocks too!

Fifth, yes, I have Jake's hat AND a couple of the shirts he and Heath wore in the film.  When I saw the movie I turned to the woman I was sitting with and said, "Hey! That's Pierre's shirt!"  How's that for perspective?
Fourth, thank you.

Fifth, no wonder you want to be in invisible mode!  You're gonna get inundated with offers now!

Juan
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

Offline Spooky_Rabbit

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Jimmy
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2006, 05:46:18 pm »
OK, OK, Julie really IS kind of sexy, even as Mrs. Weasley.

But Vin? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

And LOL - Who's That Girl!!  Didn't ya find that funny?  I mean WHAT could be worse?

(I'm so ashamed, I saw that movie in THE THEATRE!!)

hehehe....   ;D
I know I shall meet you on that final day! Water Walkin' Jesus, take me away...

Offline nicpic64

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2006, 06:02:31 pm »
Fourth, thank you.

Fifth, no wonder you want to be in invisible mode!  You're gonna get inundated with offers now!

Juan
[/quote]

Fourth, you're welcome.

Fifth, yeah, not so bright of me to be shouting it from the roof tops, heh?  Unless of course I'm serious about that Jag.

Nicole ;)

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2006, 06:06:53 pm »

What Paul said.
Gracias!  I've always wanted to ask - is your name like, L, M, N, O?

Juan
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....