Author Topic: Free Fall - Freier Fall  (Read 1101748 times)

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Free Fall - Freier Fall
« Reply #320 on: May 09, 2014, 05:13:25 pm »
Need brain bleach to get that image out of my head!

:laugh:

Oke. You don't have to change anything in the settings. Maybe you have to get the dvd out and then in again (for some reason i have to do that to come t the right menu). Then you can choose between german and some other languages (on my dvd shown as flags). If you ordered the dvd from germany there must be a possibility to choose between countries.

Offline morrobay

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #321 on: May 09, 2014, 05:15:23 pm »
I ordered it from Amazon US, not Germany.
"Do you mind if I smoke?"
"I don't care if you shoot up."

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #322 on: May 09, 2014, 05:24:39 pm »
I ordered it from Amazon US, not Germany.

So you can't choose between coutries? I guess amazon us ordered from germany and must be the same version? I really hope so.

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #323 on: May 09, 2014, 05:26:43 pm »
I ordered in the netherlands and can choose between three countries.

Offline morrobay

« Reply #324 on: May 09, 2014, 05:35:54 pm »
I can't find where I can change between countries.  the main menu shows 4 choices: Play, Chapters, Bonus & Setup.  The Bonus takes me to only the trailer that is on youtube, and to trailers for other Wolfe movies.  The setup is for stereo choice.  Oh well, I guess they didn't think the US market would be interested in the extras - wrong!

Thanks for your help  :)

Was something also included with yours that had pictures?  I thought I saw somewhere that one of the extras was a booklet with pics.

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #325 on: May 09, 2014, 05:42:31 pm »
I can't find where I can change between countries.  the main menu shows 4 choices: Play, Chapters, Bonus & Setup.  The Bonus takes me to only the trailer that is on youtube, and to trailers for other Wolfe movies.  The setup is for stereo choice.  Oh well, I guess they didn't think the US market would be interested in the extras - wrong!

Thanks for your help  :)

:'( :'(
I think this is really strange. Did you try to get the dvd out of the DVD player en put it back in? I have to do that every time I want to switch from the dutch to the german version.

Offline morrobay

« Reply #326 on: May 09, 2014, 05:48:08 pm »
I did try that, I still couldn't see anything.  First there's the FBI warning not to copy the DVD.  Then there's a short ad with some random actors telling you not to pirate videos.  Then there's an ad for the movie Pit Stop.  Then there's an ad for the movie Divine.  Then I get to the main menu with the 4 choices I mentioned.  No flags  :-\

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #327 on: May 09, 2014, 05:49:45 pm »

Was something also included with yours that had pictures?  I thought I saw somewhere that one of the extras was a booklet with pics.
[/quote]

I read that too (pictures and interview) but no, that was not included with mine.

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #328 on: May 09, 2014, 05:53:26 pm »
I did try that, I still couldn't see anything.  First there's the FBI warning not to copy the DVD.  Then there's a short ad with some random actors telling you not to pirate videos.  Then there's an ad for the movie Pit Stop.  Then there's an ad for the movie Divine.  Then I get to the main menu with the 4 choices I mentioned.  No flags  :-\

I'm really sorry for you >:(

Offline morrobay

« Reply #329 on: May 09, 2014, 05:57:59 pm »
That's ok, it's still worth it.  I've read a lot of interviews and seen a lot of pictures.  I just love this damn movie   :D