Author Topic: Free Fall - Freier Fall  (Read 1101274 times)

Offline fritzkep

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Free Fall - Freier Fall
« Reply #390 on: May 14, 2014, 04:09:04 pm »
Same here. The stubble definitely helps.

Werd ich zum Augenblicke sagen, "Verweile doch! Du bist so schön..."

Offline morrobay

« Reply #391 on: May 14, 2014, 04:11:27 pm »
Nancy, which happy scene between  Marc and Kay is your favorite?
I have 2 favorites: the short scene running in the forest (before they end up in kay's appartment). Look how Marc's face is shining, so happy and relaxed.
And the other in the bathroom at the club (forget the drugs). So cute and in love.

I love the scene in the parking lot early in the movie.  There's so much sexual tension, and the looks between them - damn. 
I also like the club scene, but when they're dancing.  They're so dorky and adorable, I love the way Marc looks at Kay *sigh*

And which one of the sex/love scenes?
I can't choose - all of them.

Yes all - the first kiss we see when Marc is so giving, when they are in Kay's bed, is so lovely.  But if I can choose another, I also love the kiss in the hospital - right before everything goes to shit.

What was the most emotional moment for you?
For me it's the pussyword from Marc to Gregor.

Yes, when Marc stands up for himself (and Kay) to Gregor. But it's tied with Bettina's reaction when she screams "What are you then?"  Her emotion in that scene took me by surprise, and made me feel all the hurt and betrayal she felt. 
"Do you mind if I smoke?"
"I don't care if you shoot up."

Offline morrobay

« Reply #392 on: May 14, 2014, 04:38:49 pm »
I know it's just a publicity shot for a magazine, but I love this of the two of them

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #393 on: May 14, 2014, 04:44:22 pm »
Same here. The stubble definitely helps.

Definitely. And the short haircut.

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #394 on: May 14, 2014, 04:58:55 pm »
I love the scene in the parking lot early in the movie.  There's so much sexual tension, and the looks between them - damn. 
I also like the club scene, but when they're dancing.  They're so dorky and adorable, I love the way Marc looks at Kay *sigh*

Yes all - the first kiss we see when Marc is so giving, when they are in Kay's bed, is so lovely.  But if I can choose another, I also love the kiss in the hospital - right before everything goes to shit.

Yes, when Marc stands up for himself (and Kay) to Gregor. But it's tied with Bettina's reaction when she screams "What are you then?"  Her emotion in that scene took me by surprise, and made me feel all the hurt and betrayal she felt. 

I loved the bed scene too, one of the few moments Marc is giving.
You're right. The kiss in the hospital is adorable.
I read a discussion about that kiss on twitter. Apparently we are not the only obsessed ones.

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #395 on: May 14, 2014, 05:01:15 pm »
I know it's just a publicity shot for a magazine, but I love this of the two of them

Me too. Lovely picture.

Offline morrobay

« Reply #396 on: May 14, 2014, 05:12:28 pm »

I read a discussion about that kiss on twitter. Apparently we are not the only obsessed ones.

can you post the link, or is it in German?

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #397 on: May 14, 2014, 05:21:47 pm »
But it's tied with Bettina's reaction when she screams "What are you then?"  Her emotion in that scene took me by surprise, and made me feel all the hurt and betrayal she felt. 

I don't know why, but for some reason I felt Marc's emotion more when Bettina said that. I can identiy more with Bettina but for some reason I just don't "feel" her. Maybe because Hanno was so intense as Marc, the relation between the two guy's was so intense, their feelings touched me more.
And there's someting about the way she said it. "What are you" (can't explain).

Offline gattaca

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #398 on: May 14, 2014, 05:30:57 pm »
I think Ennis never would have chosen for Jack. Not even when he divorsed Alma.
Please explain I do not understand your meaning. V
How do you hide when you are running from yourself?

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #399 on: May 14, 2014, 05:32:00 pm »
can you post the link, or is it in German?

No it's in English (but not written by an English girl I think). I tried to copy and paste that conversation and a few pictures, but it didn't work.
I don't know how to link.

Do you have twitter? If not, making an account is simple. En then you just can search for it.