Author Topic: Free Fall - Freier Fall  (Read 1100972 times)

Offline morrobay

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Free Fall - Freier Fall
« Reply #720 on: June 04, 2014, 05:53:12 pm »
I saw a comment about the movie, she said Marc got what he deserved in the end, because he treated Kay & Bettina poorly and should be alone.  She did not watch the movie.  If that's all she got out of it, she really wasted her money.
"Do you mind if I smoke?"
"I don't care if you shoot up."

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #721 on: June 04, 2014, 06:22:43 pm »
 We talked about this a little bit a while back, but what's Marc thinking when he looks over at Kay and sees him leaving?  

The next scene is the baby bath, then the road fight  :'(  I hate that.  But then Marc is cleaning up the paint and can't breathe, can't get Kay out of his mind, and tells Bettina he's suffocating.  

When he sees him leaving: Maybe he wanted to see how Kay was reacting?

The paint cleaning scene: at first I thought this was the moment Marc began to realize that Kay was more than an affair. But, now I think that Marc wasn't that far yet. He felt that something was not ok. He should be happy with his newborn child, the house, his girlfriend etc. but he wasn't. Then he told Bettina he's suffocating. So he feels unhappy, but he doesn't directly relate this feelings to the breakup with Kay (he still wants to think that Kay was just an affair). Maybe in his heart he knows, but people believe what they want to believe.

In another discussion thread someone wrote about Marc's breakdown after Kay told him he loved him.
Maybe that was the moment something changed for Marc. The word "love" was spoken out loud.

I'm sure Marc did love Kay. But I still don''t know when he realized this.

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #722 on: June 04, 2014, 06:25:18 pm »
I saw a comment about the movie, she said Marc got what he deserved in the end, because he treated Kay & Bettina poorly and should be alone.  She did not watch the movie.  If that's all she got out of it, she really wasted her money.

Agree, agree and agree.

Offline morrobay

« Reply #723 on: June 05, 2014, 10:45:34 am »
106 Minuten voller Wahrheiten über das Leben und den Tod: Götz Schubert (links), Max Riemelt und Mathilde Bundschuh spielen in "Tage die bleiben" (Do., 12.06., 0.35 Uhr) eine Kleinfamilie, die in der Trauer um die Mutter zusammenhalten muss.

Google translate:
106 minutes full of truths about life and death: Götz Schubert (left), Max Riemelt and Mathilde Bundschuh play in "days that remain" (Thu., 12:06, 0.35 clock.) Is a small family who stick together in mourning for the mother needs

Offline morrobay

« Reply #724 on: June 05, 2014, 04:05:53 pm »

Offline morrobay

« Reply #725 on: June 05, 2014, 04:07:04 pm »

Offline morrobay

« Reply #726 on: June 05, 2014, 04:39:51 pm »
what could he possibly be thinking about?  8)

Offline morrobay

« Reply #727 on: June 06, 2014, 05:06:47 pm »
This is the only on-set picture I've seen.  More in German at the link below.

Regisseur Stephan Lacant (rechts) spricht mit seinen beiden Hauptdarstellern Katharina Schüttler und Hanno Koffler die nächste Szene durch.

Google translate:
Director Stephan Lacant (right) speaks with his two lead actors Catherine shaker and Hanno Koffler by the next scene.

http://www.stimme.de/heilbronn/nachrichten/neckar-zaber/Filmcrew-dreht-Spielfilm-in-Neckarwestheim;art1910,2541185

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #728 on: June 06, 2014, 05:17:49 pm »
This is the only on-set picture I've seen.  More in German at the link below.

Regisseur Stephan Lacant (rechts) spricht mit seinen beiden Hauptdarstellern Katharina Schüttler und Hanno Koffler die nächste Szene durch.

Google translate:
Director Stephan Lacant (right) speaks with his two lead actors Catherine shaker and Hanno Koffler by the next sce

Thanks for posting, didn't see this one.
I wish there were some bloopers  :D

Offline morrobay

« Reply #729 on: June 06, 2014, 05:23:34 pm »
Yeah, that would be great!  I still say they could sell the takes from the bed scene at Kay's that they didn't use, and make enough to retire on!