Author Topic: Free Fall - Freier Fall  (Read 1101209 times)

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Free Fall - Freier Fall
« Reply #1000 on: February 15, 2015, 04:01:23 pm »

This one is so cute  ::), never seen it before.
Where did you find it? Is it an older picture?

Offline natty

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1001 on: February 16, 2015, 03:56:12 pm »
This one is so cute  ::), never seen it before.
Where did you find it? Is it an older picture?

From one Russian website. It's a new photo (2015). Place and date unknown :( Maybe during the "Medienboard Berlinale-Empfang 2015" (February 07, 2015).....???
I found it also here

Offline dontinterrupt

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1002 on: February 17, 2015, 12:25:36 pm »
Hi, everyone, I'm just writing to let y'all know that I've watched the movie (first read about it on morrobay's LJ) and I am BLOWN AWAY. Butlers_Fantasy, thank you for opening this thread and waiting stubbornly and patiently for others to join in, it looks like quite a read, so imma go and catch up with all the posts and I WILL be back, because I can't wait to discuss the hell out of this amazing movie :D

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1003 on: February 20, 2015, 05:41:05 pm »
From one Russian website. It's a new photo (2015). Place and date unknown :( Maybe during the "Medienboard Berlinale-Empfang 2015" (February 07, 2015).....???
I found it also here

It's funny, a few days after you posted this picture, it showed up on both Hanno's and Max's facebook.

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1004 on: February 20, 2015, 05:45:02 pm »
Hi, everyone, I'm just writing to let y'all know that I've watched the movie (first read about it on morrobay's LJ) and I am BLOWN AWAY. Butlers_Fantasy, thank you for opening this thread and waiting stubbornly and patiently for others to join in, it looks like quite a read, so imma go and catch up with all the posts and I WILL be back, because I can't wait to discuss the hell out of this amazing movie :D

Well, good luck with reading the whole thing, it's a lot  :)

Offline morrobay

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1005 on: February 21, 2015, 10:09:10 am »
Well, there's at least 1 episode of Sense8 I won't be watching, hope it's not one of Max's.  I can take the "psychic orgies" but live birth?  No, thanks.

Lana and Andy Wachowski's Netflix series 'Sense8' to feature 'psychic orgies' and live births

By Will Ashton, 2/3/2015

Leave it to the Wachowski siblings (The Matrix trilogy) to keep audiences guessing. Going on press rounds to promote their original sci-fi opera Jupiter Ascending, they talked about their upcoming Netflix series Sense8 and, based on what they revealed, it's just as wild and unique as their other projects.

Talking to io9, Lana and Andy Wachoswki explained their new series, while technically in the sci-fi genre once again, is "more about humanity. It's about everything." And by "everything," they include "everything" from psychic orgies to live births.

"We told Netflix we were like, 'We’re only interested in doing this. It’s going to be so hard, it’s not very much money. We’re only interested in it if we can do anything. And I mean anything. Like crazy psychic orgies with all sorts of different bodies,'"Lana said. "And they were like, 'Yeah sure, cool great.'"

It was then that Andy noted the show has "live births." Just to make sure there was no confusion, he continued, "Babies coming out of vaginas." After the interviewer's surprise, Lana noted, "Yes. Tune in. In May, you'll see."

Furthermore, the Wachowskis noted that, in addition to filming in the U.K., Seoul, Mumbai, Nairobi, Berlin, Mexico City, San Francisco and Chicago, Sense8 also shot in Reykjavík, Iceland. The show stars Naveen Andrews (Lost), Daryl Hannah (the Kill Bill series), Brian J. Smith (Stargate Universe), Aml Ameen (The Maze Runner), Freema Agyeman (Doctor Who), Tena Desae (The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel), Max Riemelt, Alfonso Herrera, Erendira Ibarra, Jamie Clayton, Miguel Silvestri and Terrence Mann.

Other than airing sometime this May, it's not clear when exactly the 10-episode is coming to the streaming service.
"Do you mind if I smoke?"
"I don't care if you shoot up."

Offline natty

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1006 on: February 21, 2015, 02:33:41 pm »

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1007 on: February 21, 2015, 07:20:23 pm »
Well, there's at least 1 episode of Sense8 I won't be watching, hope it's not one of Max's.  I can take the "psychic orgies" but live birth?  No, thanks.

I'm not sure if I will like Sense8  :-\.
But I will watch episodes with Max in it (and close my eyes during live birth scenes).

Offline dontinterrupt

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1008 on: February 25, 2015, 05:33:45 pm »
I did it, mariska, I read all 101 pages and I'm back :) wow, where to begin... looks like you guys have pretty much covered it all. I loved the pics you posted as well, I've also watched FF at least 10 times by now, I also skip the Bettina scenes sometimes (harsh, I know), I too find the scene between Marc and Limpinski (with the virulent 'pussy' word which gives me pins and needles everytime I hear it) very poignant and I too wish there were more happy scenes between the main characters and hope for a sequel (albeit in a written form, don't know why).

On a different note, I adore Max's &Hanno's accent when they speak English!  ::)

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1009 on: February 25, 2015, 05:58:24 pm »