Author Topic: The Walking Dead Thread!  (Read 139260 times)

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: The Walking Dead Thread!
« Reply #130 on: March 02, 2015, 10:28:22 am »
What I found very interesting was Carol lying during her 'interview'...about being a housewife and missing her husband.....hiding what a badass she's become.

Yes, that was a smart move! Though if the town turns out to be totally benign and idyllic and they all live happily ever after, she'll be stuck in that fake persona forever.

When she went out to the Junior League all gussied up in suburban-mom attire, I loved Daryl's "You look ridiculous!"

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #131 on: March 02, 2015, 11:59:53 pm »
Not sure about the schedule wher you live, but here they rerun the show on Fridays.

Actually they repeat the last two episodes just before the new one so I don't know why I was so upset. I'm not sure I like where this season is going with this Pleasantville scenario.

Online CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #132 on: March 03, 2015, 09:22:16 am »
I'm sure it won't be as pleasant as they make it out to look.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #133 on: March 03, 2015, 10:47:49 am »
Yet surely they wouldn't just repeat the old "community looks like a benign and idyllic haven but turns out to be sinister and dangerous" that they've already done at least twice (Woodbury and Terminus).

Maybe this time Rick will turn out to be the aggressor -- he's been hinting at that. Yet Rick is nominally the show's hero, so they can't have him turn out-and-out bad.

Mysterious!

Offline oilgun

« Reply #134 on: March 03, 2015, 04:03:23 pm »
Yet surely they wouldn't just repeat the old "community looks like a benign and idyllic haven but turns out to be sinister and dangerous" that they've already done at least twice (Woodbury and Terminus).
Maybe this time Rick will turn out to be the aggressor -- he's been hinting at that. Yet Rick is nominally the show's hero, so they can't have him turn out-and-out bad.

Mysterious!

That's what I'm fearing, but you're right, there's no way they can go down that road a third time.

Take a tour of the Alexandria Safe Zone:

http://www.amctv.com/TWD360/alexandria-tour/
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 06:09:13 pm by oilgun »

Online CellarDweller

« Reply #135 on: March 04, 2015, 09:40:49 am »
The Alexandria Safe Zone won't be as safe as the survivors would like, if the show follows the comicbook storyline.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #136 on: March 05, 2015, 05:01:43 pm »
Yes, that was a smart move! Though if the town turns out to be totally benign and idyllic and they all live happily ever after, she'll be stuck in that fake persona forever.

When she went out to the Junior League all gussied up in suburban-mom attire, I loved Daryl's "You look ridiculous!"

Yeah I liked that too!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline oilgun

« Reply #137 on: March 08, 2015, 10:10:36 pm »
How can there be only three episodes left? Loved tonight's though. I loved when Carol threathened that kid. And also, poor Buttons!

Online CellarDweller

« Reply #138 on: March 08, 2015, 10:29:23 pm »
they only do a few months at a time.  Remember, the first part of the season always airs around Halloween, and ends before new year, and then picks up in February, and airs until end of March.

Carol threatening the kid freaked me out, but if she was able to shoot Lizzie, why not threaten another kid?

And as soon as I saw Buttons I knew he/she was a goner.  LOL

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #139 on: March 09, 2015, 09:03:46 am »
Yes, Buttons was sad. Couldn't they have saved him?

Carol seems to have the greatest range of anybody in the group for appearing to get right into the town's spirit while secretly behind the scenes being badass.

Also, what happened to the priest? Where is he at this point, and why not with our group? Did I miss something, or am I just confused?