Author Topic: SENSE8  (Read 32285 times)

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: SENSE8
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2015, 03:25:35 pm »
I will try to explain the orgy how I understood it...

The reason the 4 sensates connected at that moment was because Nomi and Lito were both actually having sex with their partners at the same time while Will and Wolfgang were THINKING about sex at that same time so they all connected is a psychic orgy.

The sensates involved knew what sex with Amanita and Hernando was like as well and was represented with a kiss shown between Amanita and Will as well as a kiss between Hernando and Nomi. Amanita and Hernando did not get to experience that deeper level though...just sex with their respective partners.

I get the first part.
But I still don't get the involvement of Amanita and Hernando (except for having sex with their own partners). They where in the pool??
And what about Kala? Wolfgang was in the pool on his own and Kala came in naked. Was she "sense-visiting" him? And then she disappeared? And after the orgy, Wolfgang was in the pool very relaxed. As if nothing happened.

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2015, 03:28:20 pm »
Maybe I kno'w what you mean. The sensates know what it is to have sex with Hernando and Armenita because they can feel each others feelings and experiences? But tht still doesn't explain why they were in the pool.

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2015, 03:30:51 pm »
But that kind of thing gets people new fans....

Think about it....some girls and gays check out his nude pics and then they check out his actual work because of it.

I know, but still.....
Getting fans because of naked pics? Fans just wanting to watch Freier Fall because Max is naked in it?

Offline superpop

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2015, 03:42:49 pm »
The naked woman that walked by Wolfgang in the pool was NOT Kala!  It was some woman who was actually there and walked by him.  They have nude pools like that in Europe but I'm pretty sure sex is forbidden at those establishments.

They all had psychic sex with Wolfgang in the pool because thats where he was.  Just like Lito kissing Will while While Will was in the Gym...that's where he was.  All 4 of the sensates involved were in all 4 places at once...

At Lito's house, at Wolfgang's pool, at Will's gym, and at Amanita's Mother's house.

Offline superpop

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2015, 03:46:38 pm »
I know, but still.....
Getting fans because of naked pics? Fans just wanting to watch Freier Fall because Max is naked in it?

Not how I meant it.  More like OMG he is so hot and then checking out his work because of it and appreciating his ACTUAL talent and how good Freier Fall is.

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2015, 03:51:48 pm »
Not how I meant it.  More like OMG he is so hot and then checking out his work because of it and appreciating his ACTUAL talent and how good Freier Fall is.

Ok, thanks  :). Well, whatever it takes to have more people watch Freier Fall (and maybe support the sequal).
But I don't understand Max. After Freier Fall, he must know what people do with pics on the internet. Doesn't he care at all?

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2015, 03:53:53 pm »
The naked woman that walked by Wolfgang in the pool was NOT Kala!  It was some woman who was actually there and walked by him.  They have nude pools like that in Europe but I'm pretty sure sex is forbidden at those establishments.

They all had psychic sex with Wolfgang in the pool because thats where he was.  Just like Lito kissing Will while While Will was in the Gym...that's where he was.  All 4 of the sensates involved were in all 4 places at once...

At Lito's house, at Wolfgang's pool, at Will's gym, and at Amanita's Mother's house.

Thanks, I'm going to rewatch that scene.

Offline superpop

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2015, 03:58:28 pm »
Ok, thanks  :). Well, whatever it takes to have more people watch Freier Fall (and maybe support the sequal).
But I don't understand Max. After Freier Fall, he must know what people do with pics on the internet. Doesn't he care at all?

I don't think he cares that much...just like Wolfgang states in Sense8....Germans are more relaxed with nudity.  Truly I wish the rest of the world could be as well.

Here in america nudity and sex is this huge no no but it's okay for children to watch the most violent gory things imaginable on The Walking Dead.  I don't get how that is okay but nudity and sex isn't?  It's so fucking backwards!

Offline superpop

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2015, 04:09:03 pm »
2 more moments I loved that I forgot to mention.

Will telling Nomi's Mother (who INSISTED on still calling Nomi Michael) that her name is Nomi and hanging up on her.

Sun beating the living crap out of her brother after their Dad killed himself.

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2015, 08:53:15 am »
I rewatched the orgy scene and I get it now. I had in mind that they were in the pool all the time so I didn't understand the presence of Hernando and Nita. But like you said they were in other places too.
But why didn't Will recognize Lito?