Author Topic: Archive Unveiling *Updated on 4/10*  (Read 21247 times)

dmmb_Mandy

Re: Archive Unveiling
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 01:49:40 am »
I remember having a sneak peak of this last week. It's looking GREAT!!! Way to go guys!  :-* :-* :-*

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2006, 06:18:12 am »
If I left anyone off who contributed, I'll never forgive myself. Or maybe I will, it's late and my eyes hurt and I can't think straight.
Yes, you forgot me, but nobody noticed, so you can forgive yourself..  :-*

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2006, 08:43:31 am »
Ah, wonderful!  Thanks for all the hardwork guys!

Offline littledarlin

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • darlin=andrew, guitar=mandy
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2006, 09:16:12 am »
If I left anyone off who contributed, I'll never forgive myself. Or maybe I will, it's late and my eyes hurt and I can't think straight.
Yes, you forgot me, but nobody noticed, so you can forgive yourself..  :-*

~ j U d E

jude, i'm such an idiot.  i didn't forget you but apparently i didn't mention you.  i just confused you with someone else.  it's really hard remembering all these different user names, real names, and e-mail addresses.  jude, i swear  :'(
We can hug on November, caress and nice oak.

Offline amh

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • C'mere, baby.
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2006, 09:40:49 am »
Andrew, this is beautiful and you are precious.  Looking at this makes me wanna cry!  Tears of happiness, of course.  :-*
:-* This ain't no rodeo, cowboy.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2006, 09:54:13 am »
I am just grateful to be a small part of this effort. Thank you so much Andrew and also Jennie for your hard work, resourcefulness, and willingness to spring into action. If there were ever a hurricane in the Rockies  ;) I would call you guys first!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2006, 10:12:52 am »
jude, i'm such an idiot.  i didn't forget you but apparently i didn't mention you.  i just confused you with someone else.  it's really hard remembering all these different user names, real names, and e-mail addresses.  jude, i swear

Ehm, Andrew I'm sorry. I was being a prick, earlier. I had my bitchy five minutes of the day.

Thank YOU for your work!! I think it's something we will all appreciate here, to have an archive full of wonderful past moments and memories we shared. I know this here is heaven (thank you Philip!) but I kind of miss the IMDb boards, so your archives will be a library for us to read through and remind us about our first and earlier feelings and discoveries of BBM.

Wonderful!

~ j U d E

Offline littledarlin

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • darlin=andrew, guitar=mandy
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2006, 10:32:09 am »
jude, i'm such an idiot.  i didn't forget you but apparently i didn't mention you.  i just confused you with someone else.  it's really hard remembering all these different user names, real names, and e-mail addresses.  jude, i swear

Ehm, Andrew I'm sorry. I was being a prick, earlier. I had my bitchy five minutes of the day.

Thank YOU for your work!! I think it's something we will all appreciate here, to have an archive full of wonderful past moments and memories we shared. I know this here is heaven (thank you Philip!) but I kind of miss the IMDb boards, so your archives will be a library for us to read through and remind us about our first and earlier feelings and discoveries of BBM.

Wonderful!

~ j U d E

girl please!  no need to apologize!  we all deserve a bitchy five mins after all this. 

and what you said about missing imdb, but being able to look back, i totally agree with and that's really why i did it.  for the most part we could've just had the memory, but some of those threads are truly classic and deserved preservation, you know?
We can hug on November, caress and nice oak.

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2006, 10:51:18 am »
for the most part we could've just had the memory, but some of those threads are truly classic and deserved preservation, you know?
I do, I do! That's why the disappearing and desintegrating BBM board is so saddening! Hmm.. I was going to compare it with the 'Titanic' board where people have been posting for almost 10 years and I thought how wonderful it would have been to have the very first threads there too, 10 years from now, but the first posts there are from February 2006!! Guess the trolls have been over there too!  :-[

~ j U d E

Offline houstonangel88

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2006, 11:04:05 am »
Thanks so much to  everyone involved in this wonderful project :-*   I was frantically trying to save some of my favorite threads last couple days but have only gone thru a couple of them  ;D( I have the habit of reading them at the same time). 

You  all are utterly my heroes !!!! :-*
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 11:53:48 am by houstonangel88 »