Author Topic: Come and see My pictures Tell us about your hobbies!  (Read 107982 times)

Offline acoustic man

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
Re: Come and see My Aquarium! Help me pic a cd cover!
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2006, 12:41:03 am »
Geri those pictures are so cool! I am doing a CD soon and will have to have you do the artwork and photography.
"Night after night he'll treat you right baby it's the guitar man"
www.myspace.com/tulliodellaquila

Offline acoustic man

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2006, 12:44:00 am »
by the way I forgot to post before but my hobby is building computers. I don't have much time these days but I love repairing and building my own computers. I have all sorts of parts and computers around and it comes in quite handy I must say. my whole house is one big wireless network.
"Night after night he'll treat you right baby it's the guitar man"
www.myspace.com/tulliodellaquila

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2006, 01:21:50 am »
Some more cd choices!

This one is really good Geri. I love the way the animals are looking at Jamie (Isn't his name Jamie?). Actually I like the black and white version too, because in this picture he is wearing one of those 1920's style "Charlie Chaplin" hats (at least that's what it looks like to me) and the b&w picture makes it look like it was taken back in the old times. But I'm not sure if a b&w picture would work on a cd cover. I wonder if it would stand out enough. The colors are beautiful in the color version and helps give it a fantasy feeling.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2006, 04:36:51 am »
Geri... my aunt passed away suddenly. The visitation is tomorrow and the funeral is Sunday.  :'(

Alex came with me, and we are trying to have as much fun as possible, given the situation. He has never been to New Orleans before. I am very familiar with the city (I've been here many times) so there are all kinds of things I would like him to see. But our time is limited. He is a nice support system for me. He has been comforting me a lot and I'm glad he came down here with me.

sorry to hear that david  :(
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #104 on: November 06, 2006, 03:16:22 pm »
This one is really good Geri. I love the way the animals are looking at Jamie (Isn't his name Jamie?). Actually I like the black and white version too, because in this picture he is wearing one of those 1920's style "Charlie Chaplin" hats (at least that's what it looks like to me) and the b&w picture makes it look like it was taken back in the old times. But I'm not sure if a b&w picture would work on a cd cover. I wonder if it would stand out enough. The colors are beautiful in the color version and helps give it a fantasy feeling.

Thanks David,

I agree with you about the B&w might not be an eye catcher. i like the B&W alot but i do think the colors add more to the whole fantasy thing. I have found that doing this kind of art work it takes a hundred ideas before you find the one that's perfect! At the beginning I would do a few and find one that was great and use it. Aftwards I would be still fooling around and would nail it on the head. but it would be too late as the cd would already be made. so I learned to have patiences.

Thanks for your imput David!!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 03:35:09 pm by Arad-3 »
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2006, 03:18:53 pm »
by the way I forgot to post before but my hobby is building computers. I don't have much time these days but I love repairing and building my own computers. I have all sorts of parts and computers around and it comes in quite handy I must say. my whole house is one big wireless network.

Next time you visit you must help me to defrag my computer!  And yes for sure we can work on your upcoming cd, and maybe some flyers for your holiday gigs! Sounds like a plan!

Offline GG

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2006, 09:34:20 pm »
Yes Tullio you can come and defrag mine too!!

great pics Geri  8) 

Can't really pick a favorite though. Like them all!

Greg

meow!

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
Re: Come and see My pictures! Tell us about your hobbies!
« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2006, 05:59:38 pm »
As many of you know by now   I love to take pictures. pictures of everything. here's some fireworks i took this summer. I love fireworks cause if you capture them at the right moment they almost look like real flowers.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 06:05:42 pm by Arad-3 »

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
Re: Come and see My pictures! Help me pic a cd cover!
« Reply #108 on: November 08, 2006, 06:02:18 pm »

« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 06:06:14 pm by Arad-3 »

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
Re: Come and see My pictures! Help me pic a cd cover!
« Reply #109 on: November 08, 2006, 06:03:11 pm »

« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 06:06:50 pm by Arad-3 »