Author Topic: Come and see My pictures Tell us about your hobbies!  (Read 108169 times)

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
Re: Come and see My Aquarium! Tell us about your hobbies!!.
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2006, 05:25:42 pm »
Thanks David! What great pictures. I love haunted houses . Well I love to read about other peoples experiences with them! :o
« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 12:49:14 pm by Arad-3 »
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
I just wanted to point out something with this picture. if you notice the light is half in the window and half out. It's either going in or it is coming out. You can tell as the head part of it is outside the window sill. Then the neck of it has a sill over it . Even picking up dust or a reflection in a flash couldn't cause that effect.

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
This is an enlarged picture of that thing shooting off the roof in the earlier pictures. now I know that doesn't look like anything Iv'e seen before!

« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 01:09:48 pm by Arad-3 »

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
This is an enlarged picture of that thing shooting off the roof in the earlier pictures. now I know that doesn't look like anything Iv'e seen before!

Geri, I have been looking and looking at this picture I couldn't figure out what I saw. At first I thought it might have been a picture of an angel or "spirit bird" but I wasn't satisfied with that conclusion. I think I just figured it out. I have outlined it for you...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It looks like a face of a twisted and tormented soul to me. What do you think?

Also, did you take this picture with a Sony camera? I get the impression you did.  :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

horo35

mmmm..looks more like a dolphin ;)

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
Re: Come and see My Aquarium! Haunted House!
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2006, 03:05:42 pm »
Gee David that is kinda creepy isn't it?  Good idea.

I talked to  the couple that rented the place for their daughters wedding and they tell me that they have seen orbs  in their house since the wedding.  Especially the newly weds apartment! Could they have followed them home? They also have some pictures of some very strange things in the backgrounds of alot of their photos I.emailed them alot of my pictures and they said that they have pictures from outside and there are lights in completly different spots. They said they have one that has about 30 lights at once!! All over the lawn and up in the tress. And alot of activity on the roof.  spooky!

ANd yes David it's a Sony Cybershot digital SLR  It can take up to ten megapixels! Good eye!

We  should have a  have a Brokie weekend  there! You could lead us in a Ghost hunt!

Thanks!!

Ps   hero it does look like a dolphin too!  or a duck. :)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 04:37:54 pm by Arad-3 »

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
Another thing I do for a hobbie (and I call it a hobbie because I don't charge for it)
 is this.

I like to design posters, flyers and cd covers for local struugling musicians. I have done a few of them I have even had a few photos of musicians accepted to national magazines for articles on up and coming local musicians.

these are pictures I am working on right now for a very good friend of mine for his next cd release. He's a mega talented guitar play, harmonica, singer, songwriter, and artist.  As a matter of fact the backdrop in the back was painted by him. Look through these if you like and let me know which one you think we should pick. Just remember these are still a work in progress, shadows, colori balance, things like that still need to be done. The name of the cd is "Once upon a Time...'

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
Re: Come and see My Aquarium! Help me pick a cd cover!
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2006, 07:43:32 pm »
    I like both of these.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 12:19:47 pm by Arad-3 »

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!

horo35

[/quote]
Wow that is psychedelic!  I like this one, looks like the musician and the jester in painting are looking at the same thing...perhaps the bird.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 07:54:00 pm by horo35 »