Author Topic: Tainted Evidence by Beatriceorme  (Read 130886 times)

Offline Beatrice

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Re: Tainted Evidence by Beatriceorme
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2007, 10:14:37 pm »
I offer a brief teaser for the long awaited Chapter 33.

Ennis kissed his forehead instead, a coppery stench of dried blood gag lodged in his throat.

“Hey…you…” Foggy focus managed to roll out from under the morphine. “…missed…my...”

Just like a tango, a see saw and a blow job, it takes two to kiss properly. Ennis did his part for the cause, cradling Jack’s head, bending over the handrail to bump Jack’s nose, scratching thumbs through Jack’s dark stubble, even winking suggestively for the benefit of Jack’s fragile because of his plastered to one side hair ego. “This more on target?” But, the lips under his never quite reached a firm pucker, hindered as they were with the lack of cooperation from a slack jaw, limp cheek muscles and a stupid grin that refused to step aside and allow the lovers’ greeting.

"Oh, god, Jack, I love you!"

“Ennis…you…I…too...”

Even though it was a flaccid, amorphous, off-center, spit slicking sloppy kiss, Ennis wanted a forever of more.  Jack, the sweetest taste I know.

"You're...uh...uh...late."

"And you're high."

Jack tugged both mouths towards a broader, sillier grin. "Oh, fuck...yeah."

Working hard and, come hell or high water or any other mishegas, it will be up tomorrow!

Thanks for hanging in there with me, youse guys!

B

"He was the refuge of my spirit, the sweet solace of my griefs...what more is there, then can I say? Was it not a foretaste of blessedness thus to love, and thus to be loved?" St. Aelred, from his eulogy for his lover, Simon.

mvansand76

« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2007, 06:38:49 am »
I offer a brief teaser for the long awaited Chapter 33.

Ennis kissed his forehead instead, a coppery stench of dried blood gag lodged in his throat.

“Hey…you…” Foggy focus managed to roll out from under the morphine. “…missed…my...”

Just like a tango, a see saw and a blow job, it takes two to kiss properly. Ennis did his part for the cause, cradling Jack’s head, bending over the handrail to bump Jack’s nose, scratching thumbs through Jack’s dark stubble, even winking suggestively for the benefit of Jack’s fragile because of his plastered to one side hair ego. “This more on target?” But, the lips under his never quite reached a firm pucker, hindered as they were with the lack of cooperation from a slack jaw, limp cheek muscles and a stupid grin that refused to step aside and allow the lovers’ greeting.

"Oh, god, Jack, I love you!"

“Ennis…you…I…too...”

Even though it was a flaccid, amorphous, off-center, spit slicking sloppy kiss, Ennis wanted a forever of more.  Jack, the sweetest taste I know.

"You're...uh...uh...late."

"And you're high."

Working hard and, come hell or high water or any other mishegas, it will be up tomorrow!

Thanks for hanging in there with me, youse guys!

B

Oh God, that was lovely Beatrice, and I totally understood what was going on! I love Jack, I love him even more when he is high!

:) ;)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 08:59:13 am by Snuitje »

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2007, 08:47:19 am »
Oh God, that was lovely Beatrice, and I totally knew what was going on! I love Jack, I love him even more when he is high!

:) ;)

:laugh: :laugh:  Yeah, isn't he just too adorable for words? 

Thanks for the great teaser, B - so excited for the rest!

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline cathyinaz

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2007, 08:18:32 pm »
I love your teases and this story. I will keep checking as it is getting soon, please. Sorry for whining....

Offline rbygivens

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2007, 03:25:53 pm »
Queen B,

You know how much I am in awe of your talent, your skill with words. Think I've told you enough over on LJ and emails. Just wanted to stick my head in here to first remind everyone of just how wonderfully unique, smart, clever, intelligent, original, brilliant, groundbreaking, just plain untouchable "Tainted Evidence" is. If you haven't read TE, then haul ass over to LowerManhattan. I promise you will be kicking yourself for not discovering this phenomenal story sooner.

Second, to say thanks for PD Jack and Sgt. Ennis. Can't imagine a world without them.

mvansand76

« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2007, 03:35:58 am »
Oh I loved this chapter so much, I was grinning like a fool through it all! I hate Daniel, especially for saying that to Ennis, that guy is one sore loser if you ask me! Damn!  >:(

Offline Beatrice

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2007, 07:05:37 pm »
Here's today's Teaser!

All he wanted was some non-green Jell-O.

Red or yellow or blue or...I like orange...orange is good. Nana Spencer always made me orange...liked going to Nana and Papa Spencer's...took me fishing and let me use a hammer and stay up past my bedtime and...He wasn't...orange in that white bowl with blue flowers on the...and Cool Whip...Cool Whip...Cool Whip makes everything good...pie and cookies and cherry cake and...but not green...not even Cool Whip can make green...tastes awesome right out of the container, big spoonfuls...two...three...can't let mom see me 'cause she'd get...if He catches me, belt for sure, beat me so hard I...I hate green...that's the only color they had, that other place, that other hospital, nurses bringing me green all the time...green, green, green...only there because He...so mad He broke...told me to lie, or it would happen again...so, I did, but it did again...and again...and again... and no chunks...chunks are gross, chunks feel weird in my mouth, chunks get caught in my throat, chunks stick in my braces...even bananas are gross...bananas belong in pudding and Cheerio's, not Jell-O...just Jell-o...just non-green Jell-O...and Ennis.

"Mr. Twist?"

"What's...left of..me."

Non-green Jell-o and Ennis...and cool whip...oh...Ennis and Cool Whip...Ennis wearing just Cool Whip...me eating Cool Whip right off...wait for it...wait for it...wait for...damn...morphine kills pain and boners.

"OK, I'm just here to check on your IV's."

Want Ennis, even with no Cool Whip...even with no non-green...not this guy...this guy's too short...too skinny...no ass...has it been fifteen...feels like hours since...how long does it take to get up here from...shit.

"You might feel a little sting for a moment."

Ennis was...and Daniel was...having some fly on the wall envy here...bet Ennis kicked his - "Wait...what're you...doing to...my -"

See youse tomorrow! (I hope)

B

"He was the refuge of my spirit, the sweet solace of my griefs...what more is there, then can I say? Was it not a foretaste of blessedness thus to love, and thus to be loved?" St. Aelred, from his eulogy for his lover, Simon.

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2007, 09:47:40 pm »
Thanks for the teaser, B - you had my emotions flying all over the place!  Really terrific as always. 

The short, skinny guy with no ass better keep his hands off Jack's Batman boxers!  Hurry, Ennis!

Can't wait for more!

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2007, 08:35:29 am »
Look! It's tomorrow already!  ;)

Thanks for the teaser B, you do know how to make me hit the refresh button endlessly.. :)
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline cathyinaz

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #89 on: February 28, 2007, 09:16:59 pm »
It sounds like someone is trying to Overdose Jack on his IV meds.  :o  Ennis better forget chasing the bad guy and check on Jack.

Sweet Jack was so abused, I wish Ennis knew how fragile he is. Maybe the Sarge can have a little talk with Jacks dad during family Christmas. :(