Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 488444 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Okay, now I'm about to get really goofy here.

If you had to pick between "making love" or just having great sex with one of them, which would character would you pick and which form would you want?

rt

Sigh. I just wanna make love to Jack. And what I would do is nobody's business but ours <G>.

BTW RT, thanks for starting this thread. I feel so much better now that I have openly confessed my love for Jack Twist! (Breaths contented sigh.)

Jeff
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 10:11:29 pm by Jeff Wrangler »
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

EnnisDelMar

I'll take Ennis.

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
inicoll--Leslie--BY ALL MEANS, have them switch around! Shuggy says it's done all the time these days, allthough there are some men who won't. He said something about the "woman's sexual revoluation of '69"--musrt have missed it--started the whole "switching around" thing--but I bet they always have...

jeez..it is just as blessed to receive as to give, innit?
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Sigh. I just wanna make love to Jack. And what I would do is nobody's business but ours 
(Jeff)

and mine...move over and make room for deedee >:D
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

rtprod

Brandon, you little sneak! I turn my back for a few hours and you try to "take Ennis." 

Brandon:  >:D

rt:  :angel:

Okay, you got him on loan. How can I watch him every second?

rt
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 11:32:37 pm by rtprod »

rtprod

HI Jeff,

I'm glad you're enjoying the thread and don't thank me -- thank Jack Twist for making you feel all those waaaarm things....   :o :o :o

rt

dmmb_Mandy

If anyone thinks they're doing anything to/with Jack/Jake, they have to come through me, and I can be pretty fierce when it comes to my boy & his penis  >:D

rtprod

Um, er...  I think that's what I was trying to say about Ennis... Mandy, thanks for cutting to the chase.

However, guess I have to work something out with Brandon as he's pretty persistent...  And I'd rather know, than not know.  :'(

rt

EnnisDelMar

You can Have him Friday-Sunday I'll have him Tue-Thurs..and we'll have a threesome on Mondays :D

dmmb_Mandy

You guys can share him, at the same time!!!. I'm thinking a 3 boy sandwich, OOOooooh, I want pictures!!! *drools at the thought*  ;)

LOL - Brandon, you read my mind!