Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 488451 times)

Offline Flashframe777

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • autumn auteur
Guuurrrrrrl please!

OMG Brandon, LMFAO!

Alma, you betta stop witcho babymama drama!

Ennis is mine.  

Maury - gimme the results of that paternity DNA!
"yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"

Offline littledarlin

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • darlin=andrew, guitar=mandy
am i the only person who is still too traumatized to think of jack and ennis in a sexual way?  :(  is there something wrong with me?

i'm hoping i'll get over it with multiple dvd viewings (if it ever shows up!!!) because god damn, that second tent scene is hot.  mmm jack and ennis saliva :o...
We can hug on November, caress and nice oak.

rtprod

Brandon,

Thanks for saying so and you sound (and look) real nice too.  And I mean that.   ;)

Ennis can hang with you anytime.

rt

EnnisDelMar

Thanks ;)

dmmb_Mandy

Ooooh, I love watching/hearing in-progess flirting  ;)

Flash - the results were inconclusive, I think someone may have tampered with them *suspicious*  ::)

rtprod

Mandy,

Yeah, subtle flirting is cool.  Look what happened with Ennis and Jack... 

Cool, our own personal fag hag (don't be offended, it's a compliment) to oversee.  ;D 

Brandon, do you have one of those yet?

rt

EnnisDelMar

No, I don't.

dmmb_Mandy

LOL. Y'all are cute!

rtprod

"Me neither."

rt

Offline Flashframe777

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • autumn auteur
Flash - the results were inconclusive, I think someone may have tampered with them *suspicious*  ::)

What did you expect - that was Alma's 12th appearance on Maury trying to find her baby daddy.

"yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"