Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 484499 times)

rtprod

Yeah, I hear you.  Hopefully you won't have a Jack/Ennis relationship because that was completely tragic (unless you relive the tent scene every night for the rest of your life).  Oh, and I meant the first tent scene, remember...?  ;)

Wait 'till you get kissed the first time.   :-*

rt

rtprod

Have to say tonight has been my best chat on Chez Tremblay yet, kudos to both of you!

rt
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 01:07:49 am by rtprod »

EnnisDelMar

I have kissed..not a guy though so it wasn't really..anything I dunno just like :-\ ...nothing.

Goodnight bud.

rtprod

Yeah.  I remember those days.  I was like, "How much longer..?"  Not the worst, just...cold. 

Goodnight bud to you.  I'm off to bed too. Sleep well.  :angel:

rt

dmmb_Mandy

Yeah it's been an awesome chat, *muah* to ya both

Oohh, Brandon, I can just picture your first kiss with a boy *pictures Ennis + Jack reunion scene*, Passionate!  :)

rtprod

Mandy,

From our conversations today and tonight, something tells me you don't have much trouble "picturing" things at alll......

rt

EnnisDelMar

I'll try to film it for you Mandy lol :P

dmmb_Mandy

I wish I could go to bed  :(. I was stupid and went and had a nap this evening, so I'm not even close to tired yet! Anyway, 'night to you both! xox Thanks for starting this thread rt!!

btw - rt, you're right. I have a very vivid imagination!  >:D

Brandon - Awesome!! *excited*

EnnisDelMar

;D

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
Ahem.  Getting back to the making love/hot fucking question....with Jack it would be making love.  Work together all day, pal around, give him a foot rub before moving in for the first of many long, slow kisses.

With Ennis, it would be polishing off a pint of something, lots of coy, show-you-mine-you-show-me-yours foreplay, wrestling around and getting nasty.  Next day he would ride off and I wouldn't hear from him again.  Next day I'd go back to Jack, LOL.

Juan
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....