Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 484541 times)

EnnisDelMar

I just think you should call it Jillin'-off :D

..or Gyllen-off whichever you prefer lol

Hee-hee, I be Ennisin' off, I think  ;)

Brandon--aren't you a senior in HS? You got college plans?

Yeah I am, I'm thinking about photography..although I'm not completely sure, still considering the options. I might take a year off before I head into college also. Probably taking a road trip this summer.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
I just think you should call it Jillin'-off :D

..or Gyllen-off whichever you prefer lol

HAHAHA, Brandon!

And I would *most* definitely prefer the latter, thankyouverymuch.  Not that there's anything wrong with the former, you understand.  It's just that I figure if I'm gonna put something in my mouth, it might as well be the best.

Crap.  Did I just type that out loud again?
No more beans!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
(And once upon a time I guess I would have gotten into a fight with my buddy Leslie over the Sundance Kid. As much as I am against remaking classic movies, I also confess a secret fantasy of Heath and Jake as Butch and Sundance.)

Jeff

No way!  The "Life of the Pary" as the taciturn Sundance?  No freaking way.

Jake as Butch, hands down! ;D

Nope, sorry Del. I'm the casting director in my own fantasy <G>. Let's let the boys stretch their acting muscles a bit: Heath as Newman, Jake as Redford. Time to let Jake do the "strong, silent" thing.

Jeff
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
L.A. is so....L.A.

Hey Hey Hey! Don't be hatin on my hometown, now. Lived here for nearly 2 decades, and I just love it. I challenge any one to spend a weekend with me and not fall in love with the city.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 01:17:20 pm by starboardlight »
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!

How does a woman "Jack-off" by the way?  >:D  Please excuse my ignorance.    :angel:

Um, vibrators work well, in my experience. I used to have a real cute li'l one from Brookstone that you were supposed to use to vibrate your neck. Yeah, right.

L

Yeah but to 'Jack-off' don't you have to have something to...'jack-off'? >:D

Um, are we going to get into an anatomy lesson here, Brandon, or is it more an issue of semantics? Let's just say I don't have a wanker that I can pull but I have something else that understands stimulation...self or otherwise.  :angel:
Ooh fun!  I used to train hotline counselors, and we had them do stuff on sexual anatomy.  So from what I understand, there are similarities between a clit and a cock.  They're both sex organs, they both respond to stimulation and they both fill with blood when there's arousement.  The clitoris just extends inwards, and the penis is external.  Good stuff, good stuff...

Juan
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
L.A. is so....L.A.

Hey Hey Hey! Don't be hatin on my hometown, now. Lived here for nearly 2 decades, and I just love it. I challenge any one to spend a weekend with me and not fall in love with the city.
D'OH!  See I didn't actually say anything bad about LA, just that it's....so....

OK I don't like LA, it's the NY non-driver in me.  I hate depending on other people to chauffeur me around.  Only been once, so lemme stop drinking so much haterade.

Love San Fran and San Diego though.

Juan
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
The clitoris just extends inwards

is that why women can do the "handsfree" experience?
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

rtprod

You guys are waaaay too much today!!!!   >:D

Didn't know what I was getting into when I started this thread...  Guess everyone was ready to unload, as it were!   :o :o :o

rt

rtprod

Starboard,

Some guys do the hands-free thing in certain...um...situations. 

Not that I know anything about this, but I've heard....

rt   ::)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 02:05:37 pm by rtprod »

EnnisDelMar

Interesting... :)