Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 488174 times)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Fine! If it is only for 17+ people I'll get lost! *HUMPF* :-[
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 03:58:07 pm by Becky »
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
(And once upon a time I guess I would have gotten into a fight with my buddy Leslie over the Sundance Kid. As much as I am against remaking classic movies, I also confess a secret fantasy of Heath and Jake as Butch and Sundance.)

I'm 100% with you on this.  As I've said before, I can just hear Jake saying, "I... I can't swim" and Heath saying, "Well, hell.  The fall'll kill ya!"  Funny thing in that movie, I loved Butch.   :-\

I remember your saying that, Barb! Maybe we should get up a petition, or something. ...

Actually, Redford's mustache in that film is the reason I've worn a mustache ever since I could grow hair on my upper lip. <G>

Jeff
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Title of this thread should be:
"FOR FUN ONLY:  LET'S GET REAL HERE- Rated R, under 17 not admitted."

Don't look at me.  Mandy's the one who mentioned the strap-on.   :o

;)
No more beans!

rtprod

Mandy--

Whooah, you really have considered the erotic part of the equation! :o

Here I was content to lie beneath the stars with Ennis, next to a few dying embers...  I think I'm selling myself a little short or setting my sights too low!!!!!

:-*

rt

rtprod

I just changed the thread title up top to "R-RATED FUN...."

LOL!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..

*fans self with notebook*

You guys!! You're killing me!!  But thank god you've finally said it all out loud!  Especially you, Mandy, but it does take a fine woman to blurt such a thing out, i love it, i love it.

And Barb... who hasn't wanted to be the meat in a Jack / Ennis - or bugger it - Heath / Jake sandwich..

*fans self rapidly to NO avail*

*gets to feet on trembling legs*..  I'm off to work now..
Chut up!

EnnisDelMar

*fans self with notebook*

You guys!! You're killing me!!  But thank god you've finally said it all out loud!  Especially you, Mandy, but it does take a fine woman to blurt such a thing out, i love it, i love it.

And Barb... who hasn't wanted to be the meat in a Jack / Ennis - or bugger it - Heath / Jake sandwich..

*fans self rapidly to NO avail*

*gets to feet on trembling legs*..  I'm off to work now..
:D

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
This is the 4th time I've posted this; in 175,000 posts, I don't thnink that's TOO many, but moderators are free to excise:

I sure wrang it out 100 times thinking of you. That is not a quote; that is ME.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 05:09:53 pm by julie01 »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Since we are having R-rated fun here, I don't know if anyone remembers one of my very first posts on the original Pierre Tremblay board...I asked everyone for their horniest moment in the movie.

For me, it was when Jack & Ennis were standing on the landing, Ennis introducing Jack to Alma. First off, you could practically see the smoke coming out of their ears--and then the thought of what was going on their pants drove me over the edge. Still does, every time I see that scene. Wowie, hot, hot, HOT!
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

EnnisDelMar

This is the 4th timer I've posted this; in 175,000 posts, I don't thnink that's TOO many, but moderators are free to excise:

I sure wrang it out 100 times thinking of you.
:o Is that how bright it is on the dvd?