Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 484555 times)

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
What is your PROBLEM?
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

EnnisDelMar

:o I'm confused beyond reason.

rtprod

I am confused beyond reason and logic.

Hey, Julie my friend, what gives?  We're just having fun here and you know we love ya.  :-*

But it sounds like you want to screw Brandon!?  :o

rt

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Whoa, everyone what's going on in here?  Why can't we get back to our nice, innocent NC-17 conversation?  :D

So.......that second tent scene - hot huh?  lol...

BTW - I watched the Ennis/Alma penis/thumb controversy scene and I am firmly in the thumb camp.  Unless penises can have finger nails......ew.
   Cowboys do it better

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
PAges and pages ago, I said something about something someone had said to me abiout "The woman's revolution of 1969", and added, --I must have missed it. Last night, in san francoisco, when I menrtioned the Woman's Revolution, two people I was with quoted what I had said, pages and pages ago, in this thread--or whatever we call them here.

WHAT is so confusing?

To answer yourtquestion--whoever you were- I do not know if women talk about jacking-off. I do. Perhaps the termanology was wrong, In which case, I humbly beg your pardon. When I said "screw you" to Ennuis del Mar, I meant, I could be just as rude as he could...

Now if that';s aLL CLEAR, i WILL SHUT MY SLOPBUCKET MOUTH.
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

rtprod

Nicole,

THANKS for bringing this back around.  Probably can have a lot of things but fingernails aren't in the "package" (at least not mine) ...   :-[

rt

rtprod

PAges and pages ago, I said something about something someone had said to me abiout "The woman's revolution of 1969", and added, --I must have missed it. Last night, in san francoisco, when I menrtioned the Woman's Revolution, two people I was with quoted what I had said, pages and pages ago, in this thread--or whatever we call them here.

WHAT is so confusing?

To answer yourtquestion--whoever you were- I do not know if women talk about jacking-off. I do. Perhaps the termanology was wrong, In which case, I humbly beg your pardon. When I said "screw you" to Ennuis del Mar, I meant, I could be just as rude as he could...

Hi Julie,

Gotcha.  But please don't think anyone here was being critical of your posts, in fact, the opposite!  We're just having fun on a Friday night.  We loved the women jacking off thing and learned something new!  I'm not sure that Ennis del Mar was trying to be rude to you though I can't speak for him.  I can say that I certainly wasn't and always love reading you. 

You're an original voice here and I get a kick out of you, so let's keep going here...!  :)

rt

EnnisDelMar

I, Brandon, was NOT trying to be rude, I just did not understand your post because I missed the one about Women's Revolution..
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 11:22:56 pm by EnnisDelMar »

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Nicole,

THANKS for bringing this back around.  Probably can have a lot of things but fingernails aren't in the "package" (at least not mine) ...   :-[

rt

Well I would send up a prayer of thanks for that if I were you. 

And Julie, a couple of my less inhibited girlfriends say "jacking off" in reference to themselves so I've heard other women say this.  :) 
   Cowboys do it better

dmmb_Mandy

Sure, I've said 'jacked off' in reference to myself before. S'all good  :)

Yup, Nicole, I met her when she came to my UNI. Only talked to her briefly. Oddly enough, we talked about anal sex!  :P

...so, back to my BBM sandwich fantasy from a while back..

I was thinking, I'd be the sauce ('cause the sauce is smooth and touches everything in the sandwich, it gets a bit of everything!! And I'm saucey  ;D)
Jack/Jake will be my beef.
Ennis/Heath will be my ham.
Anyone want a part of this? I need some cheese, some lettuce perhaps, and bread of course!!