Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 488598 times)

rtprod

Well, if it's Ennis I could take a leap of faith and play whatever role I'm offered....  But would it be Jack/beef in the tent scene #1 or Jack/beef in the motel?  i'll be the beef, no trouble with that one.  but this sauce thing is kinda scaring me...   ;)  

I'll hop in where I'm needed...

rt

dmmb_Mandy

I'm thinking,hmmm..Jack in motel scene? How's that?  :)

No worries, I'll hold back on the sauce, at least between the meats  ;)

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Mandy, if you're a raunchy ho then we're all guilty too!  A little raunch never hurt anyone.....except maybe the American Family Association.  >:D

And I told you to not be greedy with sauce placement - now you're scaring the beef!  LOL
   Cowboys do it better

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Just re-read my post and hope that didn't read like I was into the b-word and the whole animals thing!  LOLOL   

I just meant a "male" character.......!  I'm really an  :angel: .

Inasmuch as, like I told that Best Buy clerk, I'm not all that into bestiality (HA!  I said it!), I must admit that as a young(er) whippersnapper, I did feel a certain something in my loins when Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer lifted his head up from that stream and had full-fledged antlers (you know - right after Burl Ives says, "Meanwhile, Rudolph was growing up...")  I believe I was about 8 at the time.

I still remember my first romantic crush distinctly.  I mean, I *loved* that boy.  His name was Teddy, and he had the deepest, darkest, most delicious brown eyes I've ever seen. And half-inch-long eyelashes.  And thick eyebrows to boot.  I can still remember that face of his like I'm looking at it for the first time.  I was 4.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 12:29:48 am by ednbarby »
No more beans!

rtprod

Nah, Mandy, why would anyone think of you, my love, as a ho?  Don't sell yourself short, all right?   ;D ;D ;D  

Yeah, hold back the special sauce please but the beef patties are all gooooood....  

Motel scene rocks with me.  Only I'll be swappin' that cigarette back and forth between Ennis' mouth and mine, the way Jack should be doing in the movie.  And I don't even smoke.  

Wait a second... who's playin' Ennis again??  ???

rt

dmmb_Mandy

Again, no worries with the sauce, it'll stay where it should, it'll be cautious of it's company/surroundings. (I don't even know what that means, lol!)

Brandon's Ennis, how could you have forgotten? *suspicious*  :P

How's this:

Hmmm, although something tells me that rt (& Brandon too?) might prefer:

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Motel scene rocks with me.  Only I'll be swappin' that cigarette back and forth between Ennis' mouth and mine, the way Jack should be doing in the movie.  And I don't even smoke. 

Wait a second... who's playin' Ennis again??  ???

rt

Yeah why DIDN'T Jack share the cigarette with Ennis?? That would have been really sexy.  BTW, that would be Brandon that's playing Ennis I believe, so you two better start practicing your smoking techique.

And LOL Mandy - I love that you just spent time looking up picutures of sandwiches for this discussion.
   Cowboys do it better

rtprod

Inasmuch as, like I told that Best Buy clerk, I'm not all that into bestiality (HA!  I said it!), I must admit that as a young(er) whippersnapper, I did feel a certain something in my loins when Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer lifted his head up from that stream and had full-fledged antlers (you know - right after Burl Ives says, "Meanwhile, Rudolph was growing up...")  I believe I was about 8 at the time.

I still remember my first romantic crush distinctly.  I mean, I *loved* that boy.  His name was Teddy, and he had the deepest, darkest, most delicious brown eyes I've ever seen.  And half-inch-long eyelashes.  And thick eyebrows to boot.  I can still remember that face of his like I'm looking at it for the first time.  I was 4.

Barb,

THANKSSS for coming on!  You're killing me with the Rudolph thing and though I've never found Burl Ives to be a turn-on, you're making a pretty damn good case of it by using "loins" in the same sentence!   :o   But good old Sylvester really did it for me.  Something about his white chest (all right, stomach, whatever the hell you call it when he stands up erect--sorry).  Forget that last sentence.   ;D

Though the first day of kindergarden I kissed a girl named Jill 14 times, that turned out for nought.  I remember my first real crush too, and it took me over when I was in about 4th grade.  The kid, who went to a neighboring Catholic school, was nicknamed "Beaver" of all things.  I saw him when we played against him in Little League and someone dumped a water bucket over his head while he was laughing, on his knees by the dugout.  It was dusk during one of those lazy childhood summers that went on forever.  I thought of Beaver over and over and over again, waiting to see him and of course, the non-stop heartsickness that is so strong when you're that age.  I still feel it right now even though I haven't thought of that for some time.  

Beaver fever.  Couldn't resist, but it's true.  

rt

dmmb_Mandy

Aww, rt, that's sweet.

rtprod

Whoah, Nicole and Mandy!

Brandon  :angel:   and I   >:D are getting a looooot of play here, aren't we?

Hmm.

A pic dedicated to us and now you girls really putting the blocks to us, so to speak.   :o :o :o

I'm "down" with it....

rt