Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 484425 times)

rtprod

Okay, we're letting it alllll out today folks, and that's a good thing after the stress and struggles on the board this week!!!!!

Keep the stories, fantasies, daydreams coming!!!

Julie, what a fantastic picture you just posted -- I've never seen it that light before and Heath is extraordinary there.

Wish I were in the blue denim shirt.  Damn.

rt

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..

Hahhaa!!  I wish I WAS the denim shirt.. think about it.. you're draped over Jake G's body ALL day.. Heath grabs handfuls of you (anytime, baby.. ANY time..) and you're right there looking at ALL the action...

Wooooeeeee! Yeah!
Chut up!

rtprod

Hungry,

It'll be a fight to the death between you and me for Ennis/Heath.  I can't see a compromise that will suit us, can you?   ;)

I'll give you the denim shirt, and the plaid shirt, and both pair of jeans--we won't be needing them.  Plus, you can make a nice profit on eBay.   >:D

Just leave us our boots...

rt
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 05:12:49 pm by rtprod »

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
The photograph is from the Oscar promo book, and my DVD--the whole scene is practically black, Amazon is sending a replacement copy, but who knows if it
will be any better...

AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO ACTUALLY JACKS-OFF THINKING ABOUT THESE GUYS? (guess my first post was too subtle, or the photo was too nice, or somerthing!)

Horniest moment? When Jack undoes  his belt buckle...I have never actually felt even slightly  horny in a movie befroe...

« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 05:31:09 pm by julie01 »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
This is so bizarre. Here I am, sitting at my desk, calmly answering an email blitz about a PhD curriculum I have just proposed (faculty are upset because I have left out various "pet" courses).

Then the other half of my brain is at hard work on the "peanut butter sequel" and thinking about the woodies in their pants after the reunion kiss.

Talk about multi-tasking.

And, it's snowing outside. April 5. Go figure.

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline montferrat

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • "hunh?!"
Hey Julie,  How are you?!

DavidinHartford was just telling me the same thing about his Amazon copy!

"hunh?!" ~ Ennis Del Mar

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
 ;D ;D ;D

Okay, I'll GIVE you Ennis, but only cause you promised a fight to the death..  

I get to keep Jack AND his jeans tho..  we won't be goin nowhere, so let it be.  And then when Ennis and Jack have a reunion together round the campfire after we've exhausted em, we'll get us a bucket o popcorn and some whiskey and we'll kick Joe Aguirre's a** and take his binoculars too, dammit..
Chut up!

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
Hey, Julie! Where ya been? Dang you for posting that sexy sexy picture.
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Horniest moment? When Jack undoes  his belt buckle...

You ain't jokin'!!  HOW many times have I rewound that scene... oh god...

The other one?? Sorry, I just love that little, almost inaudible moan after Jack has grabbed Ennis's hand and puts it down .... to where he's pitching his own little tent.. you can just hear it before Ennis jerks his hand away..  FOOLISH BOY..  although he makes up for it...  ;D ;D ;D
Chut up!

rtprod

There's A LOT of energy and excitment on this thread -- LOVE IT!  :o :o :o :o :o

rt