Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 484588 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Gettin' ya in the mood for the event ya got on the schedule tonight, huh, rt?
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

rtprod

Yes, that Brit actor better watch out if I "don't settle down."  I think I've got a "low startle point" going on right now...

>:D

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
"guess...not."--the Threepenny Opera.
Oh--maybe what I said wasn't r-rated (more like NC17, huih?)...I never pay any attention to ratings..usually the "unrated" ones are the best...

Why montferrat, I'm just FINE, thanks! I WILL find a good DVD, if it kills me...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 07:20:01 pm by julie01 »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
This thread has been one of the funniest and fun I've seen in awhile. You guys rock.
I get a little distracted during the first tent scene when Ennis basically turns Jack around and throws him down. I look at Jake's face and it cracks me up, but then, you know, the spitting happens and I get back into the mood.
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline montferrat

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • "hunh?!"
Hey Julie,
Davidinhartford just made a thread about his DVD being dark too.
"hunh?!" ~ Ennis Del Mar

rtprod

Okay, now I'm about to get really goofy here.

If you had to pick between "making love" or just having great sex with one of them, which would character would you pick and which form would you want?

rt

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
lol. the title of this thread just keeps growing. I guess it too is getting aroused?
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Okay, now I'm about to get really goofy here.

If you had to pick between "making love" or just having great sex with one of them, which would character would you pick and which form would you want?

rt

For me: make love to Jack, because he is in love and knows what that is. I think he could "do" making love very well.

Have sex with Ennis because I know it would be very physical and could be a lot of fun (I'd teach him a few things and make it even more fun). Because no love is involved, there would be no expectations afterwards, we could just walk away and say, that was a blast, thanks for the good time.

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

rtprod

Leslie,

One could never walk away from Ennis. 

But I loved your rationale and it seems right on to me!

rt

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
Where I swoon is when I read Proulx's description of the reunion kiss. They press all their weight into each other. They step on each other's toes. I savor the description of their stubbles rasping. And to follow that up with the electricity between them, when their hands would graze, as they introduce Jack to Alma. That energy is has me all "swoony".
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.