Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 488177 times)

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Yay Leslie - I just saw your post about multitasking!  You know that if you're done tonight, I'll be ready to read it! :)
   Cowboys do it better

dmmb_Mandy

Exactly what I was thinking rt, we can have fun chats here! LOL - 'pulled' LOL! Y'know, I hadn't even thought of that sexually until you mentioned it, can you believe that, I hadn't thought it

LOL - Nicole, love the pic!

rtprod

I'm no Gyllenhaalic though I do like him immensely.  That pic is really charming!   ;D

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Hey, can someone give me an alternative for "street smart" in this sentence?

“Book smart ain’t necessarily street smart, I guess.”
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

rtprod

Nah, Mandy.  Nice try.  You're the oracle of all things sexual.  You're my icon, actually....

Why didn't any of you fakers show up at the motel last night?

rt

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..

Motel??? And I wasn't even invited!!!!! *sobs* :'(

Chut up!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
I'm no Gyllenhaalic though I do like him immensely.  That pic is really charming!   ;D

Have you met him in person?
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Lol - rt, is that why you had to "pull" yourself away?  B/c you were stuck at the motel all by your lonesome? :)
   Cowboys do it better

rtprod

Leslie,

That sentence is perfect -- you'll have to restructure if you change that phrase.

I spent all morning and early afternoon wordsmithing a "celebrity" interview... know how ya feel...

rt

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Leslie,

That sentence is perfect -- you'll have to restructure if you change that phrase.

rt

Make my day, rt! LOL I have 6300 perfect words (modest, ain't I?) Time for one last spell check.