Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 484482 times)

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
Since we are having R-rated fun here, I don't know if anyone remembers one of my very first posts on the original Pierre Tremblay board...I asked everyone for their horniest moment in the movie.

For me, it was when Jack & Ennis were standing on the landing, Ennis introducing Jack to Alma. First off, you could practically see the smoke coming out of their ears--and then the thought of what was going on their pants drove me over the edge. Still does, every time I see that scene. Wowie, hot, hot, HOT!

I remember reading that and getting all hot and bothered too. Tell you what, as a guy, when you get going down there, and you're wearing tight jeans, like the boys do, it's feels super aroused. The pressure from the heavy fabric just makes you more aware of it. So yeah the electricity between the boys in the scene gets me going, when I think about that.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
The photograph is from the Oscar promo book, and my DVD--the whole scene is practically black, Amazon is sending a replacement copy, but who knows if it
will be any better...

AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO ACTUALLY JACKS-OFF THINKING ABOUT THESE GUYS? (guess my first post was too subtle, or the photo was too nice, or somerthing!)

Horniest moment? When Jack undoes  his belt buckle...I have never actually felt even slightly  horny in a movie befroe...

First of all, Julie, I LOVE YOU for posting that picture.  WOW.  Never seen it that bright before.

Second of all, I don't need to, uh, do that, thinking about these guys.  My body does it for me during the reunion scene.  *Every* single time.  Granted, it's a quickie.  But when I said here before that I get the sensation, I mean I *really* get the sensation.  And feel like a smoke afterwards.  Truly.

Now, if I could see that tent scene as brightly lit as that still you posted, I do believe I'd get it twice a screening.  And that would be unprecedented.  ;)
No more beans!

rtprod

Barb,

That post was hysterical.  Thanks for getting the rest of us out of our heads and and bringing the subject back to the realm it belongs in. 

A "quickie" and a "smoke" -- LOL!!!!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D

rt

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
I love the description in the book of the reunion, too.  My favorite part is Ennis being able to hear (or is it feel?) the floorboards creaking because Jack is shaking so hard.

rtprod, in answer to your question, I hope it's not cheating when I say I'd love to make love (if a woman could actually do that successfully) to Jack and **** the daylights out of Jake.

Did I just type that out loud?   :o
No more beans!

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
The photograph is from the Oscar promo book, and my DVD--the whole scene is practically black, Amazon is sending a replacement copy, but who knows if it
will be any better...

AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO ACTUALLY JACKS-OFF THINKING ABOUT THESE GUYS? (guess my first post was too subtle, or the photo was too nice, or somerthing!)

Horniest moment? When Jack undoes  his belt buckle...I have never actually felt even slightly  horny in a movie befroe...

First of all, Julie, I LOVE YOU for posting that picture.  WOW.  Never seen it that bright before.

Second of all, I don't need to, uh, do that, thinking about these guys.  My body does it for me during the reunion scene.  *Every* single time.  Granted, it's a quickie.  But when I said here before that I get the sensation, I mean I *really* get the sensation.  And feel like a smoke afterwards.  Truly.

Now, if I could see that tent scene as brightly lit as that still you posted, I do believe I'd get it twice a screening.  And that would be unprecedented.  ;)

dam! I'm jealous of any one that can take care of themselves like that. wish I do "No hands" quickie.

btw. does the phrase "Jacking off" apply to women? I've always thought it was a male term, but I don't really know. The women that I know never talk about that around me.

and Julie, no, you're not the only one. he he.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 06:40:06 pm by starboardlight »
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

rtprod

Starboard,

Frank and honest, we are here today.  I haven't mastered the no-hands technique either--is that even possible for guys?   To quote you, "hehe.."

BTW, try boxers instead of briefs to alleviate the tight jeans syndrome...

rt

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
BTW, try boxers instead of briefs to alleviate the tight jeans syndrome...

rt

lol. sometimes the syndrome doesn't want to be alleviated. know what I mean?

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
Well, think of when you were going through puberty and suddenly found yourself pitching a pup tent on the not-so-q.t. (if that's even true and not just a myth) - it's kinda like that, only a lot less noticeable to passers-by.  :)
No more beans!

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
(And once upon a time I guess I would have gotten into a fight with my buddy Leslie over the Sundance Kid. As much as I am against remaking classic movies, I also confess a secret fantasy of Heath and Jake as Butch and Sundance.)

Jeff

No way!  The "Life of the Pary" as the taciturn Sundance?  No freaking way.

Jake as Butch, hands down! ;D

dmmb_Mandy

I went for a little nap and came back and found this thread turned hot & heavy, naughty little ones - LOVE IT.

Hehe - for Paul (quoting from yesterday) You've been a very, very naughty little [group].

Alright, alright, time to get down to business. You want dirty, I'll give ya dirty. Horniest moment? I'd say when they even just hug during the reunion scene. I'd bet they were hard as hell even then! And pressed together like that? After 4 years? And as soon as Ennis felt the double-hardness, he pushes Jack and begins a hot, passionate make-out scene (By far the best kiss in all of history ever, ever.) In the book, the whole motel scene is awesome: "Ennis lay spread-eagled, spent & wet, breathing deep, still half-tumescent, Jack blowing forceful cigratte clouds like whale spouts, and Jack said, "Chris, it got a be all that time a yours ahorseback makes it so goddamn good." Man, I swear, I could orgasm just reading it (not really though, but mannnn....) Somehow A. P. even make cigrattes sound sexy (I don't smoke).

If you had to pick between "making love" or just having great sex with one of them, which would character would you pick and which form would you want?

rt, Why does it have to be one or the other?  :( I want both!!!! *big pout*

So, I shall not chose, I claim both. Or one after the other, perhaps. Man, I'd show Jack a real good time. Like I said, strap-on's, lube (spit won't suffice, I reckon), Cowboy hats, bit of rope if he wanted, hell I'd even bring beans into the picture if he wanted it for Brokeback-Mountain-ish old time sake - all the while whispering sweet, sweet anything's into his ear! I could set up a tent in the back yard. He could even call me Ennis. I wouldn't mind  :)

And July hunny, you are sooo NOT the only one to Jack-off to Jack (love the double Jack, makes it naughtier  ;))

Wheewwh, Alright, I need some fresh air.  ;D