Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489619 times)

dmmb_Mandy

Nah, I bet he's saving up for you. You're his little d.  :P

EnnisDelMar

Lol yeah...

dmmb_Mandy

Okay, okay, no need to hold back, may as well let the raunch out of the bag now; Be honest, y'all, when's the last time ya had a good ol' yank (or equivalent for us ladies) thinking about Ennis and/or Jack? Details are appreciated (where, when, what was used (?!) lol )

EnnisDelMar

Does Heath count?

dmmb_Mandy

Yes, & Jake.

(and what they were doing as inspiration needs to be explained  :P )

EnnisDelMar

Just me doing Heath is all lol don't really remember the details, it was a while ago :laugh:

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Lol - cutting right to the chase tonight huh folks? 

So, how are you guys?  Anything new and exciting? I just had one of the worst dinners out in recent memory.  Took me forever to find the damn restaurant and then the service was PAINFULLY slow.  Like, I have never had to wait so long for ordering, or for the damn bill!  People got there at 6:30 and we didn't get out of there until 10:30!!  We kept stealing little things to pass the time and keep ourselves entertained.  So if anyone needs sugar packet holders, bread baskets, etc.....let me know!  ;)

Wow - just saw Mandy's question du jour.....lol! I'm not going first, but I do have an answer at the ready....  Mandy, step up!
   Cowboys do it better

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
Ahh I tried to delete my *not so hot Jakeish pose* pic and it froze my computer :o lol one of you did this!
Sorry Mraz I didn't see you say hey....now what is this about some Jakeish pics?? ;D
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

EnnisDelMar

Ahh I tried to delete my *not so hot Jakeish pose* pic and it froze my computer :o lol one of you did this!
Sorry Mraz I didn't see you say hey....now what is this about some Jakeish pics?? ;D

Ehh it ain't nothing special, just a pic I took a few days ago, the girls were hounding me to see it so I posted it..then tried to delete it this morning and it froze up my computer twice lol :D

dmmb_Mandy

That sucks Nic about the service, I HATE that. I hope you didn't leave a tip! And if I'm ever in need for some suga', I know where I'll go  ;D

Hehe Brandon, makes sense. Plain ol' Heath is pretty hot!

Oh, and to answer my own question: Hmm, I think it was 4 or 5 days ago, while my BF was out with some friends, and I was home alone just after watching it on DVD, so as I did the deed I was imagining what went on in the motel before they did the talking. Sometimes I would take the place of Jack or Ennis, or sometimes I would just imagine them themselves going at it. Yum.  :o