Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 488596 times)

rtprod

That's up to you and everyone else -- I'm just along for the ride here!  :-*

Feel free to contribute -- I think you are 18, right?  :)

rt

EnnisDelMar

Haha yeah I am

dmmb_Mandy

rt - I was mostly joking about the beans, lol. Though if Jack really wanted to include them somehow, I'd make it work, hahaha!

I could easily make this place XXX, but I better not. I don't want to embarass anyone or make anyone uncomfortable.  ;D

rtprod

Yeah, let's stick with NC-17 -- nothing wrong with a few grown up theads from time to time, eh???

And to think my intial post on this thread was all about:

LOVE.   :angel:

rt

EnnisDelMar

Well I would love to recreate the 2nd tent scene with Ennis...

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
hrm, XXX Beans. Yeah, that's fly-off-the-shelf kinda title.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

rtprod

Okay, Brandon. 

Recreating the second tent scene with Ennis is all mine. 

But you are welcome to recreate the first tent scene with Ennis.  hehehehehehehehehehehe.... LOL. 

;D

Deal?

rt
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 07:33:55 pm by rtprod »

EnnisDelMar

Well fine I'll do a remix of the first tent scene

dmmb_Mandy

Nothing wrong with it indeed, rt  ;D

Starboard - LOL. I like beans, but not THAT much. hehe.

Actually, another one of my most horniest moments is the motel scene in the movie. It's not really all that sexual (although it's obvious they just had sex), it's just so intimate and beautiful. mmmmmmm.. And their hair looks so sweaty!

BTW - do you think they did much oral sex? I can picture Jack giving Ennis some  :o

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
BTW - do you think they did much oral sex? I can picture Jack giving Ennis some  :o

I haven't been able to decide if they did. but if it happens, it'd be Jack doing it first.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.