Author Topic: More BBM in the Mainstream: BBM 2007 Calendars!  (Read 2301 times)

Offline whiteoutofthemoon

• Jr. Ranch Hand
More BBM in the Mainstream: BBM 2007 Calendars!
« on: November 01, 2006, 12:14:18 pm »
BBM on HBO, BBM in discount bin at Walmart, and today I'm looking through my BMG music catalog and see a list of 2007 calendars, and there with the selections of puppies, fast cars, Harry Potter, and hot southern women, is a calendar for BBM!  And this is for a 2005 movie, with a 2007 calendar!   I guess there is enough of a fan base for them to do this, because you only see calendars for movies with a huge following, like Star Wars and Rocky Horror.  Way to go BBM!
"They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.  Ennis, riding against the wind back to the sheep in the treacherous, drunken light, thought he'd never had such a good time, felt he could paw the whiteoutofthemoon."

Offline Br. Patrick

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "So what're we gonna do now?"
Re: More BBM in the Mainstream: BBM 2007 Calendars!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 05:33:48 pm »
BBM on HBO, BBM in discount bin at Walmart, and today I'm looking through my BMG music catalog and see a list of 2007 calendars, and there with the selections of puppies, fast cars, Harry Potter, and hot southern women, is a calendar for BBM!  And this is for a 2005 movie, with a 2007 calendar!   I guess there is enough of a fan base for them to do this, because you only see calendars for movies with a huge following, like Star Wars and Rocky Horror.  Way to go BBM!

I got the calendar and the poster on the same day from amazon.com.   I lovingly scanned all of the pics and fixed the two that looked really bad.   Here is a copy of the back cover which I downloaded so everone can see what's inside.
Lean on me, let our hearts beat in time,
Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long.
Who cares where we go on this rugged old road
In a world that may say that we're wrong.

...Cause I know - A love that will never grow old.

Gustavo Santaolalla & Bernie Taupin

Offline jakegyllenhaalic

• Don't Say Much
    • http://www.myspace.com/deebee_robthomasfan
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 10:54:58 pm »
Thank you so much for posting this information !  I would have never even thought to have looked for a BBM calendar !  That is great news !  And thanks for the scan of the back of it ... looks great !
Brokeback Mountain will touch every human being; whether it's a man with a man, a woman with a woman or a man with a woman, there isn't one person on this earth who cannot associate with some aspect of the movie.  Brokeback got me good ...

Offline Br. Patrick

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "So what're we gonna do now?"
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 12:38:43 pm »
Thank you so much for posting this information !  I would have never even thought to have looked for a BBM calendar !  That is great news !  And thanks for the scan of the back of it ... looks great !

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php?topic=5898.0

Check the above.  I Posted the cover in another forum.   Kind of easy to get lost in here...   The back of the calendar isn't my scan.  But I had a copy of it so I just thought I would add it here.
Lean on me, let our hearts beat in time,
Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long.
Who cares where we go on this rugged old road
In a world that may say that we're wrong.

...Cause I know - A love that will never grow old.

Gustavo Santaolalla & Bernie Taupin