Author Topic: Getting to know you...SPECIAL TREATS just for YOU!  (Read 17547 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Getting to know you...Now with added SPECIAL TREATS!
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2006, 01:48:23 am »
i did it.  i want a trip to any whole foods!  who cares about jake, i need groceries!  lol

Andrew, you get a special showing of Office Space and Donnie Darko that you can invite your Brokie friends to and a 2 month supply of nicotine patches to put on the top shelf of your closet for when you are ready for them.  Also, a gift certificate to your favorite music store.  And a case of beans.  And a special fountain pen and ink.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2006, 02:06:22 am »
I did it days ago, before Elle made it trendy with this sticky thread offering treats. Surely that should be worth something? ;)

Courtney, you get a pair of the best headphones to listen to the movie and music while your roommate sleeps.  And a pair of beautiful, warm boots and a gorgeous quilt for your bed.  And that other thing I sent you a while back.  But that was just for being you.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2006, 02:08:17 am »
RouxB, newyearsday, latjoreme - come back when you've done your intros, and you'll get your special treats.  I've got a really good one for you, RouxB.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 02:11:10 am by Ellemeno »

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2006, 02:13:05 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Andrew, you get a special showing of Office Space and Donnie Darko that you can invite your Brokie friends to

(Maybe I can cash in on that one a bit also....)

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2006, 03:37:26 am »
Ooh, Ooh, Clarissa, I intro'd!  ;D

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2006, 04:02:12 am »
Ooh, Ooh, Clarissa, I intro'd!  ;D

Mandy, you get an all-expenses-paid trip to New York.  While there, you will receive a signed, first edtion of Brokeback Mountain: The Board Game that you can play at a game party with Holly McNarland and the Brokies of your choice.  You also get a gift certificate to an upscale New York City sex toy store.

How's that?

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2006, 04:08:51 am »
Ooohh, purrfect, I LOVE New York! Can Jake come too? I wanna kick his butt at the board game!

You also get a gift certificate to an upscale New York City sex toy store.

LOL, has my naughtiness become apparent because of rt's thread? It's so hard not to be naughty when it involves Ennis + Jack (theoretically).

BTW - LOVE your avatar!!

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2006, 08:32:20 am »
I'm there already too, Elle.  I would have taken the satisfaction of having made some new friends, but since you're offering incentives, I want mine!!

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Online Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2006, 09:47:37 am »
OK, Clarissa, I just went and introduced myself. May I have something Jake for my special treat? Like the jockstrap he was wearing when he was playing softball, maybe?
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2006, 10:56:49 am »
Okay, Elle--

Done the introducin' thing. What's my goodie? A night in a tent with Ennis?

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!