Author Topic: A fitting BBM home, at last  (Read 3952 times)

moremojo

A fitting BBM home, at last
« on: April 05, 2006, 09:14:45 pm »
Greetings, all fellow Brokies:

My name is Scott, and I just registered today at bettermost. Words cannot do justice to my immense love for this magnificent work of art we call "Brokeback Mountain", but that won't stop me from trying! Thank you, Phillip, for making this safe haven available to us all, so that we may, as Ms. Proulx suggests, "finish the story in our own lives".

I look forward to future participation here, and see this as a marvellous resource by which to continue to make my life a memorial to Ennis and Jack and everything their story represents. Thank you to all, and God bless.

Scott
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 06:01:26 pm by moremojo »

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: A fitting BBM home, at last
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 08:28:57 pm »
Dear Scott, I agree with everything you say, and just want to keep you company on this thread.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline EnnisLovesJack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Jack Nasty love me!
Re: A fitting BBM home, at last
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 11:06:21 pm »
Greetings, all fellow Brokies:

My name is Scott, and I just registered today at bettermost. Words cannot do justice to my immense love for this magnificent work of art we call "Brokeback Mountain", but that won't stop me from trying! Thank you, Phillip, for making this safe haven available to us all, so that we may, as Ms. Proulx suggests, "finish the story in our own lives".

I look forward to future participation here, and see this as a marvellous resource by which to continue to make my life a memorial to Ennis and Jack and everything their story represents. Thank you to all, and God bless.

Scott Moore

Amen, moremojo! And welcome aboard.  8)

-Keren/ELJ

p.s. love your screen name!
Jack Nasty loves you!