Author Topic: Fantasy: My Dream Last Night and you were ALL in it!!  (Read 19766 times)

EnnisDelMar

Re: Fantasy: My Dream Last Night and you were ALL in it!!
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2006, 10:02:27 am »
ROFL my 21st Bday? Yay! Lol I'd be wasted ;D..since we're heading for LA, maybe we can find Jake and he can come along

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2006, 03:41:32 pm »
I like the way you think Brandon, my man ;)! I am thinking we go dressed like ninjas to his apartment and kidnap him(LOL I don't think we would have to dress like ninjas, it would just be fun), although we might need some of Sheyne's chloroform to help us convince him. ;D

Ray what is with the purple haired guy and my dream? I am probably being really dumb but could you point out the conection?
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

vkm91941

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2006, 04:15:23 pm »
Uh that would be December 12, 2009!!!!  Mark your calendar's people and  we will descent on Brandon where-ever he is and take that boy out and show him how to Part-Teey >:D
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 04:22:43 pm by vkm91941 »

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2006, 04:19:56 pm »
Who knows where I'll be.. ;)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2006, 04:20:36 pm »
So I grew up in the same part of Kansas as Brandon (SE '69) and even more fun than a barn party is a sandbar party (local police can't get to you there, it's federal) but the drawback is u get chigger bites in all your creases. So, LA might be preferable, we could go up around Mulholland Drive, I lived & loved there too.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2006, 04:23:16 pm »
You went to SE? I live in Heights district, although I'm homeschooled so..I don't go there lol.

vkm91941

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2006, 04:24:09 pm »
Who knows where I'll be.. ;)

Well hopefully in COLLEGE somewhere young man!  Learning to be a professional photographer ( ;) I hope) or whatever else your dear sweet little heart desires :)! LOL

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2006, 04:24:35 pm »
I guess we could convince the people at the Kodak theatre to replay BBM on Brandon's Birthday, or would that be going to far?
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2006, 04:27:16 pm »
How about we have the cast reinact the movie on a stage

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2006, 04:30:01 pm »
Oh yeah! Scrap my idea, your's is a winner, Brandon. Although I think we might need more chloroform than I first thought and a few body guards! ;)