Author Topic: Fantasy: My Dream Last Night and you were ALL in it!!  (Read 19595 times)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Re: Fantasy: My Dream Last Night and you were ALL in it!!
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2006, 05:30:26 pm »
I like Brandon's idea of having the cast re-enact the movie onstage, but since this is unlikely to happen and - lets face it - there will be a HOST of foxy Tremleyans there, what about we play charades, hunh?

I can see it now:

The reunion kiss: starring Paul and David (1, 2 3..... awwwww)  Oh and we need an Alma for this one.. Nominations are open..  Elle? Victoria? Celeste? Mandy? (actually, now that I think about it, Mandy'd just try and get in the middle of em...)

The cup o coffee 'n' some cherry cake scene: starring our OWN Ennis Del Mar (Brandon) and err.. well, somethin tells me that Vicky or Celeste would be PERFECT as Mrs Twist?  There ain't no-one nasty enough to be Mr Twist on here, but *fantasy kicks into overdrive* we could lure sillysnake there under false pretenses, get HIM to play Mr Twist and this new development would have the additional bonus of letting all us Tremleyans go medieval on his ass after the skit!  ;D...

The first tent scene: ain't nobody's business but Ennis and Jack's doin this one..
The second tent scene: ditto for above..  I reckon we just need a PowerBook and Brandon's high quality clips to satiate our desire for this..

The flashback hug: I nominate Ray and myself for this... i mean, heck, you'd be hardpressed to come up with a couple more qualified to satisfy some shared sexless hunger now, hunh.

The matin' cawl scene:  I nominate the very gorgeous Paul and err... Nina for this.  Or the equally stunning Jenny / Reanna. (although I reckon Mandy could deliver this line with the required amount of sass)... nuff said.  Oh and we need a barman too. Nominations are now open...

The Jimbo / Jack scene:  Rather sad scene, yes.  But we need a perky, labrador-esque male to play Jack here - any takers?  You need a gorgeous smile and balls of brass to approach this ugly unco-operative clown.  I could play this clown you know. Ordinarily, I'm not such a nasty bugger, but - you know - provided it was that time of the month and all, I'm confident I could easily channel my inner-Jimbo.  Oh and we need  barman too. Nominations are now open..

Some food for thought anyhow.. later cowboys... I gotta work...
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 05:37:58 pm by hungry_hungryhippos »
Chut up!

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2006, 05:32:49 pm »
:D I like it

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2006, 05:44:05 pm »
Oh I love play type things!(As Shenye well knows) I wanna be someone, who would I be? I don't mind being the barman! I will basically play any role you have got. So who should I be?
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2006, 05:54:34 pm »
Beck, you'd make a great Cassie, positive outlook, very pretty, and even though I'm in the midst of a long term "sexless hug" ATM I wouldn't mind giving your feet a rub!  Only question is though, do you own a pair of hideous platform shoes 16 inches high?
~A good general knows when to retreat~

vkm91941

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2006, 05:57:54 pm »
I like Brandon's idea of having the cast re-enact the movie onstage, but since this is unlikely to happen and - lets face it - there will be a HOST of foxy Tremleyans there, what about we play charades, hunh?

I can see it now:

The reunion kiss: starring Paul and David (1, 2 3..... awwwww)  Oh and we need an Alma for this one.. Nominations are open..  Elle? Victoria? Celeste? Mandy? (actually, now that I think about it, Mandy'd just try and get in the middle of em...)

The cup o coffee 'n' some cherry cake scene: starring our OWN Ennis Del Mar (Brandon) and err.. well, somethin tells me that Vicky or Celeste would be PERFECT as Mrs Twist?  There ain't no-one nasty enough to be Mr Twist on here, but *fantasy kicks into overdrive* we could lure sillysnake there under false pretenses, get HIM to play Mr Twist and this new development would have the additional bonus of letting all us Tremleyans go medieval on his ass after the skit!  ;D...

The first tent scene: ain't nobody's business but Ennis and Jack's doin this one..
The second tent scene: ditto for above..  I reckon we just need a PowerBook and Brandon's high quality clips to satiate our desire for this..

The flashback hug: I nominate Ray and myself for this... i mean, heck, you'd be hardpressed to come up with a couple more qualified to satisfy some shared sexless hunger now, hunh.

The matin' cawl scene:  I nominate the very gorgeous Paul and err... Nina for this.  Or the equally stunning Jenny / Reanna. (although I reckon Mandy could deliver this line with the required amount of sass)... nuff said.  Oh and we need a barman too. Nominations are now open...

The Jimbo / Jack scene:  Rather sad scene, yes.  But we need a perky, labrador-esque male to play Jack here - any takers?  You need a gorgeous smile and balls of brass to approach this ugly unco-operative clown.  I could play this clown you know. Ordinarily, I'm not such a nasty bugger, but - you know - provided it was that time of the month and all, I'm confident I could easily channel my inner-Jimbo.  Oh and we need  barman too. Nominations are now open..

Some food for thought anyhow.. later cowboys... I gotta work...

Well I would not mind being Alma as long as Paul is Ennis!  >:D  LOL ( sorry David, luv you too sweetie) or even Mrs Twist since sadly while not as old as her I am old enough to Jake Gyllenhaals MOM. ::)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 05:59:33 pm by vkm91941 »

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2006, 06:49:44 pm »

LOL - Ah, you know me too well  :)

And you're right, I can deliver some sass when needed.  ;)

But we need a perky, labrador-esque male to play Jack here - any takers?

I love that you used "Labrador" as an adjective (being from Labrador) *muah*

I was in a play a few years ago, t'was great fun!

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2006, 06:55:55 pm »
Uh that would be December 12, 2009!!!!  Mark your calendar's people and  we will descent on Brandon where-ever he is and take that boy out and show him how to Part-Teey >:D

I've got it in my Palm now, Vic!  Thanks.

I'm kind of homeschooling my daughter, Brandon.  i'd love to hear more.

And even though I would love to be Cassie, I nominate flashframe777 for that role.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 07:01:33 pm by Ellemeno »

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2006, 07:35:21 am »
Beck, you'd make a great Cassie, positive outlook, very pretty, and even though I'm in the midst of a long term "sexless hug" ATM I wouldn't mind giving your feet a rub!  Only question is though, do you own a pair of hideous platform shoes 16 inches high?
;D Thanks Ray! You never fail to make me laugh! Plus if I am Cassie I get to say, "Girls don't fall in love with fun!" I can fake cry too if it is needed. But when you say "very pretty" I can see you don't know me that well, if you could see me at the moment you would laugh your ass off! Trust me you don't want to rub these feet, I have a long line of strangly shaped feet in my family and mine have been dubbed "Tarzan feet" by my sister.....but I suppose then that I would fit the role of Cassie! ;D I don't have platform shoes that high, but I am sure I could find some in time for our reinactment. LOL I am getting too carried away with this! ::)
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2006, 07:58:26 am »
I vote to be lureen in the car scene!!!

That way I get to jump on Jake - wowser!!! & get to do some strippin'!!! heheheh.. *everyone averts eyes*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2006, 08:07:04 am »
Yeah but the question is, K, who would play Jake in that scene? LOL

Alright, I have read Ellemeno's post and so if Flashframe is Cassie, I will have to rethink my role! *Everyone hears cogs wering in Becky's head*....I have got it! Why don't I be Alma Jr! (when she is older of course, although it would be fun knocking down the peanuts and being dressed in a baby clothes!) Seeing as I am the youngest here, (I am guessing, I don't think anyone is younger than 15, are they?) it makes sense plus I think it would be fun! So what do you guys think?