Author Topic: What fans my flame  (Read 13014 times)

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
Re: What fans my flame
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2006, 03:00:38 pm »
Er,,Jack's belt buckle getting unbuckled?

« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 06:15:06 pm by julie01 »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline korgriff

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2006, 09:18:51 pm »
Humor, Eyes and Intellect all the way!!!
A woman after my own heart.... completely agree here as well. The eyes are the most communicative part of the human body, followed by hands and then body posture.

I agree!  about the hand thing, thought I was the only one.
"....you got a better idea?" Ennis Del Mar
"I did once." Jack Twist

TJ

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2006, 09:39:55 pm »
I have found that initial eye contact has worked the best for another person who was interested in me.

There are a couple of proverbs, "The eye is the lamp of the body" and "The eye is the window to the soul."

It doesn't matter how great a guy looks from a distance; if he does not look me in the eyes when he talks to me, I am not interested.

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2006, 02:07:02 am »
eyes are priceless, intellect makes me drool, but homor I will rmrmber on my deathbed.
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

moremojo

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2006, 12:07:24 pm »
Eyes, face, bod, intellect, humour, butt...all good stuff. That's why I had to select all of them. But I'm most immediately drawn to a man's face, and intellect and humour can and certainly will deepen my appreciation. I came very close to the cusp of falling in love with a friend of mine (straight, alas), to a large degree because of his superlatively brilliant mind.

Cheers,
Scott
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 07:33:39 pm by moremojo »

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2006, 12:31:12 pm »
All appearance-related characteristics go a long way with me, but only on a short-term basis. For the long run, I would require humor and intellect. For the REALLY long run, all of the above would be nice. Pet pig I could do without.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2006, 04:01:03 pm »
Am I the only one who can't stand bread crumbs on the butter?   I swear, if someone was was gorgeous, with beautiful eyes and a drop dead perfect butt, who made me laugh and explained the laws of physics as though they were explaining how to join a nut to a bolt, but they left bread crumbs on the butter, I'd have to throw them into the street.  I mean really, if they leave crumbs on the butter, can you imagine what they'd leave everywhere else?!

....then again, perhaps I could just buy a second tub and fix a combination lock to it!
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2006, 07:02:27 pm »
Eyes, Face, Bod and Humor.

I didn't pick intelect though. There is something about a slightly dingy guy that turns me on. It's cute.... in a way.

I love big eyes, a baby face and of course a nice body.

I like thick luxurious hair too! I definately would have picked that one if it was on the poll! :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2006, 10:56:37 am »
Humour, intellect, eyes, blah, blah, blah...

But what really turns me on is a smooth, toned back - especially the inward curve at the base of the spine :P
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2006, 11:09:20 am »
Eyes, Face, Bod and Humor.

I love big eyes, a baby face and of course a nice body.

I like thick luxurious hair too! I definately would have picked that one if it was on the poll! :)

So, let's see...  Who has all of those qualities in spades...?  The name escapes me now...
No more beans!