Author Topic: Our Daily Thoughts News Journal  (Read 17872 times)

injest

Re: Our Daily Thoughts News Journal
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2006, 12:37:46 am »
NO! He claims I filed a false report! but I have it on VERY good authority that a VERY similar attack occured in another house!!

I don't suppose HE is gonna be believed either! This is why victims don't come forward!! the indifference of the officials we trust to take care of us!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2006, 12:38:56 am »
NO! He claims I filed a false report! but I have it on VERY good authority that a VERY similar attack occured in another house!!

I don't suppose HE is gonna be believed either! This is why victims don't come forward!! the indifference of the officials we trust to take care of us!!
???
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline wulfar360

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • myspace
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2006, 01:14:43 am »
another person was  attacked by the masked poker?  omfg will nnothing be done ! <looks around nervously >

when will the madness end ! :o
Sometimes it all still feels like a mass of dots               
but
more and more these days
I feel like we're all connected
and it's beautiful   
and funny
and good.

Aaron Davis Latter Days

"Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are  not"

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2006, 02:30:19 am »

Dang it!!  David is as pure as the Driven Snow.

???

I am??? 

The "Driven Snow" isn't always so pure.

I've watched my dog pee in it before.  ;)

injest

Brokeback Muse Moves Lucise Again
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2006, 08:19:06 am »
If any of you have missed visiting Lucise's (Milli) studio lately, you have been missing some stunning new Brokeback artwork and poems!!!!

Stop by when you have a few moments to spare and if you have never visited put some serious time aside and look thru her entire collection. She covers an entire range of subjects...you will find something that will move you to tears or to joy.

We are very lucky to have her here in our little corner of Bettermost!

injest

Building BOOM in Bettermost!!!
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2006, 07:43:20 pm »
If you haven't been down to Anything Goes lately, there has been an EXPLOSION of new businesses opening up! They have really had some activity down there!

If you head down that way you will see Ellemeno's Groovy Club for Members with 2001 to 4999 posts...a lovely calm place to relax and enjoy some sixties and seventy style music, art and food. A wonderful place to take the family! We give 4 stars!

Next you will see David's Club....sorry but this reporter cannot publish the TAWDRY going ons in there...this IS a family newspaper. Rumors are rife of half naked men and alcohol! While the club is decorated very nicely we are forced to give just 2 stars

a little further in the most beautiful part of Anything Goes you will locate "Jess's Ultra Exclusive and Way Cool Club for members with over 5000 posts. An exquisite establishment of impeccable taste. A world class chef prepares meals as requested...the appointments are luxurious and tasteful...truly the premier club in all of Wyoming!! We give 5 stars and a SNAP!

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • no way out but through
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2006, 12:14:24 pm »
Jess,

I love the updates!

Is there a spot for those of us lacking in the posts department?  The Remedial Club, or something like that?  (where we can commiserate, without you post-a-holics butting in??)

;D ;) :-* ;) ;D
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

injest

« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2006, 08:07:21 pm »
Jess,

I love the updates!

Is there a spot for those of us lacking in the posts department?  The Remedial Club, or something like that?  (where we can commiserate, without you post-a-holics butting in??)

actually there are some plans to help those of you lacking in postage.... ;D

STAY TUNED!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2006, 08:12:21 pm »
Jess,

I love the updates!

<raising hand>

I have a club for those lacking in postage.

David's 2000 Posts or Less Club!

We'd love it if you'd join us!  :D

injest

« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2006, 08:14:39 pm »
<raising hand>

I have a club for those lacking in postage.

David's 2000 Posts or Less Club!

We'd love it if you'd join us!  :D

well, sure she could go there, but she has TASTE!! Like I said...there are plans in the works to provide DECENT people a chance to up their postage...