Author Topic: Nobody's angel by maidenofthesea  (Read 40820 times)

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
Re: Nobody's angel by maidenofthesea
« Reply #110 on: January 19, 2007, 12:50:38 am »
I'm jumping in here as another Shane fan!  Indeed very sexy.
 :-*

Yes! I love it!

Amanda, I'll tell you what, between Shane and Bowie you are a woman after my own heart, LOL  :-*
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2007, 07:20:45 pm »
Thanks Bud!  :)
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2007, 11:38:11 pm »
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #113 on: January 22, 2007, 08:17:55 am »
**SPOILERS**

I so love Chas for writing this story. We are so very lucky to be able to read it. What an absolutely beautiful update. So much loveliness, I couldn't have wished for a more sweet and tender way for Ennis to wake up; Jack being the first thing he saw  :)  SO SO sweet  :)  It was everything all of us had been hoping for, wasn't it? and then these lines, omg:

“Ennis,” Jack ran his hands up Ennis’s arm, one in front of the other like he was climbing a ladder.

“Ennis, Ennis,” He repeated, he was touching his arm, his shoulder, his neck and now he was standing, sliding the chair backwards and away from him, touching Ennis’s face, one cheek in each hand.

Ennis watched him quietly, blinking slowly, letting him touch him.

“Ennis, you’re okay, a-are you okay?” Jack’s eyes poured into his and all Ennis could do was breathe, that’s all Jack wanted him to do.

And then Jack wetting Ennis's lips like that ...... oh wow. Beautiful   :)

Aw and again I felt so much for KE and how much he loves Ennis and how much he wanted to please Ennis and be there for him and how he needs his love too. Chas wrote all of that so beautifully  Just wonderful stuff.  :)

Little Elliott was adorable as ever   :)

“Ennie why are you wearing a dress?” Elliott asked drawing two fingers down the front of Ennis’s gown.

Him calling Ennis Ennie is just so cute! What I also thought was really cute was Ezzie wanting one of Jack's candy bars! but not wanting to ask him! Aw.

And Jack saying to KE We'll be fine was wonderful. I loved that   :)

These lines nearly killed me dead, I literally held my breath for a few seconds:

Ennis’s back had pushed both sides of the gown almost completely off and Jack reached for the strings, dragging his hand along the skin slowly.

“So soft,” Jack whispered and he felt Ennis tense against his fingers. 

I loved how Ennis ate the chocolate ice cream and that Jack remembered it was his favourite flavour  :)  I really did feel sorry for Jack though when he came back from the hospital and Ezra was sitting there. He was so disappointed   :(
Heh heh ~ I also loved how Ennis was acting like a big baby not wanting to eat!   ;D
And Ohhhh the scene with bastard Twist was really intense   :(  How I LOVED all the Delmar brothers protecting Jack and each other like that *SIGH*   :)  Loved little Elliott kicking him!  ;D

The ending with Jack and Ezzie was wonderful. I so loved the promise they made. And these lines were brilliant:

Ezzie’s words played concerts in his head and he mouthed the words ‘Don’t fuck with my brother’ over and over until it became fuck and brother and then fuck and Ennis with no space at all in between.

And her very last lines were just ...... wow.

He came half in his hand, half on Ennis’s pants and he brought it up to his stomach on his cupped palm, tracing it over his stomach where he knew Ennis had been shot, coating his skin healing and mending what he couldn’t touch, letting the clear thread dry there.

I love LOVED this update. so so much  :)  And it'll be a long week till the next one.

mvansand76

« Reply #114 on: January 29, 2007, 08:38:45 am »
New chapter! It's here!

mvansand76

« Reply #115 on: February 06, 2007, 11:26:08 am »
OK, this is me bumping threads of stories that need to be updated...

NOW!!!!

I miss NA!Jack and NA!Ennis!

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #116 on: February 06, 2007, 12:46:39 pm »
LOL Mel! NA will be updating late Thursday evening Chas time, so that'll be very early Friday morning Dutch time  :) YAY!!

mvansand76

« Reply #117 on: February 06, 2007, 02:26:26 pm »
LOL Mel! NA will be updating late Thursday evening Chas time, so that'll be very early Friday morning Dutch time  :) YAY!!

Oh great, something to look forward to! Wonder what's gonna happen, though!  :-\

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #118 on: February 09, 2007, 01:25:36 am »

mvansand76

« Reply #119 on: February 26, 2007, 04:32:24 pm »

I just have to say that I looooooved the latest chapter, I felt so sad for poor Ezzie, what happened to him at the party, it broke my heart. It was so beautiful how Ennis comforted him, knowing it would be the last time they would lie together like that.... everything changes so fast for them.

I am really waiting to read about how Jack and Ennis will be dealing with their relationship, their future together and how they are going to deal with society.