Author Topic: Nobody's angel by maidenofthesea  (Read 40382 times)

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Nobody's angel by maidenofthesea
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2006, 11:02:42 am »
Hey Buds,

Wow!  I got so hooked on this story the other day that I read all 12 posted chapters in one day! 

:o

Thanks for the discussion about Ezra knowing Jack's name but acting like he doesn't during that conversation with Ennis.  I thought it was confusing too... and I honestly thought it was a draft error or continuity error.  But, now it makes more sense... I can see his motivation in getting Ennis to say Jack's name here.  But, still, Ennis already knows that Ezra knows Jack's name.  It's a confusing issue, but easy to look past.

I really like this writing!

cheers!
Amanda
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

mvansand76

« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2006, 11:58:04 am »
Wow!  I got so hooked on this story the other day that I read all 12 posted chapters in one day! 

12?? Do you know something we don't know?  :o I'm just kidding, hi Amanda, welcome to the thread! What did you think of chapter 10?

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2006, 12:13:24 pm »
Hey Buds,

:o

Thanks for the discussion about Ezra knowing Jack's name but acting like he doesn't during that conversation with Ennis.  I thought it was confusing too... and I honestly thought it was a draft error or continuity error.  But, now it makes more sense... I can see his motivation in getting Ennis to say Jack's name here.  But, still, Ennis already knows that Ezra knows Jack's name.  It's a confusing issue, but easy to look past.

I really like this writing!

cheers!
Amanda

Welcome to the thread, fellow David Bowie fan!!  ;D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2006, 12:16:20 pm »
Oops, sorry.  You're right, I meant 10.  I think I was thinking of the 12 chapters of Over the Bridge when I wrote that last post.  Anyway, I can't wait until there are 12 chapters (or more) of Nobody's Angel.
 :-\ :-*

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2006, 12:23:12 pm »
Hi Amanda!  :)

mvansand76

« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2006, 08:51:00 am »
Tum tee dum.... hello everybody.... wondering when the next update will be... can't wait for the next update....  :D

one_of_one

« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2006, 09:05:11 am »
Tum tee dum.... hello everybody.... wondering when the next update will be... can't wait for the next update....  :D

LOL - I have just been to look at her replies to the comments of chapter ten to see if she says anything about the next chapter....alas no.

Great minds think alike, Mel! :D

mvansand76

« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2006, 09:42:32 am »

LOL - I have just been to look at her replies to the comments of chapter ten to see if she says anything about the next chapter....alas no.

Great minds think alike, Mel! :D

They do Helen!  :D

Well, that must mean that she is on schedule? I hope...

one_of_one

« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2006, 09:49:48 am »
I just read on ennisjack that Chas intends to have the next chapter up late tomorrow....which for us Euro-peeps will be early Sunday morning.

:)

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2006, 10:07:36 am »
Yeehaw!  Thanks for the info!  8)