Author Topic: Wikipedia.  (Read 5612 times)

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
Wikipedia.
« on: April 07, 2006, 12:06:36 am »
Everyone knows Wikipedia, right? Brokeback has a pretty extensive write up. Check it out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brokeback_Mountain
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

slayers_creek_oth

Re: Wikipedia.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 12:08:20 am »
Yep.....I've contributed to that MANY times.....the whole article about the Variety Ad......mine!  LOL  Well....most of it at least...

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 12:09:17 am »
Way to go, Chris. Awesome! Maybe you can add www.bettermost.net to the discussion forum section? I don't know how to add any information on the pages.
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 12:13:22 am »
Way to go, Chris. Awesome! Maybe you can add www.bettermost.net to the discussion forum section? I don't know how to add any information on the pages.

Done!

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 12:14:35 am »
Cool. I always use wikipedia, EVERYTHING's on there.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2006, 12:19:06 am »
Me too....I also wrote the entry on the DVD, the very first paragraph about the Oscar upset and part of the Larry Miller article....

The film led the nominations with eight categories at the 78th Academy Awards and was widely seen as a frontrunner for Best Picture [1], but was ultimately upset by Crash. The film did, however, win three Oscars, including Best Director.

All me.....LOL

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2006, 12:21:41 am »
Chris, you are even cooler than I knew. I PM'ed Phillip so he would be sure to see this.  Thanks!!

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2006, 12:26:23 am »
Well I tried....but the whole Discussion Forums section of the article was deleted by the mods......they said that 'Wikipedia isn't a link repository'

Bastards....sorry guys I tried and it was on there for a sec...

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2006, 12:32:12 am »
WHAT THE CRAP? It was on there earlier and it had 3 links and there is actually an external link catergory!

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2006, 12:36:07 am »
WHAT THE CRAP? It was on there earlier and it had 3 links and there is actually an external link catergory!

Yep......the mods deleted the whole section....if you got up and look in the history you'll see.......'Wikipedia isn't a link repository'.....

Ridiculous!  Sorry I tried.....you win some you lose some I guess....

You saw it on there for a second didn't you?