Author Topic: What Are You Doing for New Year's Eve?  (Read 278321 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: What Are You Doing for New Year's Eve?
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2007, 06:14:41 am »

Have wonderful Holidays with your sister Mel.  Give her our very best wishes and prayers of good
thoughts and good will.  Hopefully she will be fine soon..And don't forget to take care of yourself. 

big {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS++++}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :-*

Beautiful mind

mvansand76

« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2007, 10:45:58 am »

Have wonderful Holidays with your sister Mel.  Give her our very best wishes and prayers of good
thoughts and good will.  Hopefully she will be fine soon..And don't forget to take care of yourself. 

big {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS++++}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :-*

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2007, 05:02:01 am »
Laura and I have been trying to reach Jack by phone, but we will redouble our efforts. Jack answer your effin phone, willya??

I answered.

And you are all soooo sweet.

thanks, and happy christmas!
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2008, 07:03:09 pm »
I'm looking forward to seeing brokebackjack and his honey, friend RodneyWY, Offline Chuck, EDelMar, and assorted friends and familiy at a gathering on the Eve, taking in fireworks downtown, and maybe watching EDelMar's favorite (second favorite?) film The Time Machine.

LauraGigs is still out of town, boo hoo!

We are planning on serving the lucky foods grapes, greens, fish, pork, legumes, and cakes. Plus elk and venison steaks, and ham.

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2008, 07:05:59 pm »
I'll be at my friends' (Tina & Bill) place.

I have some Mike's Hard Lemonade and I'll be making 3 strombolis tomorrow to eat.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2008, 07:12:30 pm »
I'll be at my friends' (Tina & Bill) place.

I have some Mike's Hard Lemonade and I'll be making 3 strombolis tomorrow to eat.

I am also going to a friend's house. There will be about 15-20 there. We are going to chow down and play board games! It will be fun. I think I'm going to fix Bllizzard Blitz Party Mix and something else---I don't know what yet.

I've never had Mike's Hard Lemonade, but it sounds good. They used to have odd commercials.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2008, 07:13:50 pm »
I'm looking forward to seeing brokebackjack and his honey, friend RodneyWY, Offline Chuck, EDelMar, and assorted friends and familiy at a gathering on the Eve, taking in fireworks downtown, and maybe watching EDelMar's favorite (second favorite?) film The Time Machine.

LauraGigs is still out of town, boo hoo!

We are planning on serving the lucky foods grapes, greens, fish, pork, legumes, and cakes. Plus elk and venison steaks, and ham.

Do you have black-eyed peas, hog jowl, and cabbage on NYDay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2008, 07:42:50 pm »
I'm going to a dinner hosted by a friend of mine from France who has invited people from different countries, and everyone is supposed to bring a traditional meal, dessert or drink from their place of origin. An international potluck. It should be interesting!!
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2008, 07:47:05 pm »
I'm going to a dinner hosted by a friend of mine from France who has invited people from different countries, and everyone is supposed to bring a traditional meal, dessert or drink from their place of origin. An international potluck. It should be interesting!!

That sounds fun!!  :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Berit

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2008, 07:48:10 pm »

Anybody from Sweden? Oh, how I'd like to be there....... :P
Ennis.....always Ennis.....