Author Topic: The Quiz Forum?  (Read 2673 times)

Offline silkncense

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "It's alright; 's alright."
The Quiz Forum?
« on: November 24, 2006, 12:02:25 pm »
What a change.  I've been gone for a few weeks & was surprised to see that Chez Tremblay appears to have become a Quiz Forum.  Guess I'd better search around the rest of BetterMost & see what else is new!  ???
"……when I think of him, I just can't keep from crying…because he was a friend of mine…"

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: The Quiz Forum?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 12:59:19 pm »
I think I share LJ's sentiments.  Chez Trembley has kinda been ruined by all these quizes.  They are fun, don't get me wrong, but they're all way off topic from the movie.  Perhaps they can all be moved to "Anything Goes"? 

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 01:24:29 pm »
Eric and LJ, incorporating and moving the quizzes is under discussion by the mods, and I think we'll have a solution soon.  :)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 04:05:24 pm »
As I recall, we were all so bored last month when BetterMost was slow that somebody started these quizzes in order to keep us from falling into a stupor. But now that y'all are back, you can start posting up a storm and then the quizzes will naturally fall off the bottom of the page, so start posting!! I'm ready!!

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 04:10:19 pm »
Lee is right.  And it was I who started posted them, and for that very reason.  And she's right again - the fastest way to make 'em disappear is to post new and exciting (non-quiz) topics or reply to the ones we've been posting.  I'm sure our fearless Mods will come up with a place just for the quizzes and move them accordingly.  But in the meantime, the best defense is an offense.

:)
No more beans!

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2006, 02:10:32 pm »
As y'all can see, the quizzes now have their very own cozy home over on The Lighter Side.   Go here to enjoy.  8)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2006, 07:42:38 am »

As I recall, we were all so bored last month when BetterMost was slow that somebody started these quizzes in order to keep us from falling into a stupor.

Lee and Barb are right.  Frankly, LJ and Eric, you have only yourselves to blame.  If you had been here to keep us in line, this never would have happened.  Please don't leave us to our own devices again. :)