Author Topic: I'll Be Seeing You: A Brokeback A/U fanfic by bailey  (Read 38403 times)

Offline bailey

• Sr. Ranch Hand
I'll Be Seeing You: A Brokeback A/U fanfic by bailey
« on: November 25, 2006, 01:17:25 pm »
Link to Every Picture Tells a Story and The Road to Rock Bottom, the first two chapters of "I'll Be Seeing You" a Brokeback A/U fanfic that imagines what might have happened if events had transpired differently after Ennis's divorce.  Not a lot of action, a dash of smex, but mostly a  hard, crooked road for Jack and Ennis as they go their separate ways.  Someday their divergent paths might cross again, but they have a long way to go.  Comments are most welcome.

http://baileymoyes.livejournal.com/tag/i%27ll+be+seeing+you

Offline Kelpersmek

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Re: I'll Be Seeing You: A Brokeback A/U fanfic by bailey
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 02:19:21 pm »
Thanks for posting up the link Bailey!
I'll definitely check it out.

Welcome to Bettermost!  ;D
"RAW PRAWN!!!! ->

Wait, my mistake, it's a lobster.  I love that fic!"
-Merrobot

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:04:38 pm »
Connie,

WELCOME TO BETTERMOST. It's good to see you here.

Just Another New Kid in Town is one of my favorite fan fics. I just started reading your new fic and will head out to read the next chapter now.

See you around!

cc33 / Leslie

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 08:28:06 pm »

Just Another New Kid in Town is one of my favorite fan fics. I just started reading your new fic and will head out to read the next chapter now.

Hi Connie,

So nice to see you over here at BetterMost!   :-*   I am one of your loyal readers, and I really appreciate all the many Jack and Ennis stories you have written, you  are amazing!  I did not think I would like the A/U story JANKIT because they were out of their element, but you wrote it so well that I loved it!  I was sorry to see it end.....  You are an amazing writer, but I already said that....

I, on the other hand, do not have a way with words, so I will just finish by saying THANK YOU so much for all the many stories, and please please don't ever stop writing Jack and Ennis stories! 

J
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline bailey

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 12:26:36 pm »
Thank you all for the warm welcome.  I'm trying to broaden my experience of BBM forums and there's an awful lot to explore here.  I'll try not to make you wait too long for updates.  Meanwhile, Boot Hill is up to eleven chapters at my LJ: http://baileymoyes.livejournal.com/tag/boot+hill

Big shout out to coffeecat!  Thanks for all the nice things you've said about me  ;)

bailey

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 12:54:36 pm »
Thanks for posting the links Bailey, I'll have to check them out. I've heard many many good things about your writing  ;D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline bailey

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2006, 02:24:08 pm »
I'll Be Seeing You Chapter Three - Sit Down, Young Stranger: http://baileymoyes.livejournal.com/75115.html#cutid1

A Brokeback A/U that diverges from the original at the time of Ennis's divorce.

Offline bailey

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 07:02:03 pm »
Who Still Believes in Miracles is Chapter Four of "I'll Be Seeing You" a Brokeback A/U fanfic that diverges from the original at the time of Ennis's divorce.  It can be found here: http://baileymoyes.livejournal.com/75304.html#cutid1

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 09:40:14 am »
Everybody Feels the Wind Blow - IBSY* Chapter Five: http://baileymoyes.livejournal.com/75871.html#cutid1

* I'll Be Seeing You
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2006, 01:41:52 pm »
I started this last night and I'm loving it so far! I went and read Boot Hill and JANKiT first though  ::) They were both amazing  :)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73