Author Topic: I SABOTAGED THE NARNIA DISPLAY  (Read 18809 times)

vkm91941

Re: I SABOTAGED THE NARNIA DISPLAY
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2006, 11:41:52 pm »
:o rt, bud you are really on a roll!  You're right, we should've come up with this plan before the DVD release so we could've organized our "secret opertation".  In fact, at one point I was considering having small adhesive stickers made saying "The Most Honored Film of the Year" then secretly putting them on every DVD in every store I went to! :o

Ohh I like the way you think!

rtprod

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2006, 11:48:54 pm »
Wow - you're a wild man Bruce!  Next thing you know you're going to be PMing me your picture, real name and your current job title, lol, or is that just wishful thinking on my part?  I hate how one-sided this friendship is mister!  In any case, I'm loving your threads and agree that it's time to bring the fun back to our boards. 

Nicole, whoah, hold on, you're scaring me...  I love that you love my threads.   But since I know girls don't fall in love with fun, I think I'm in the clear.... 

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

rt

rtprod

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2006, 11:51:39 pm »
YEAH to what Vic said.  You see, the trolls got nothing on us.  NADA.  For some reason, now that we've all settled in and are comfortable here, not defending ourselves against insults and spending energy planning our exit, things have gotten FUN again.  Maybe more than they have ever been... 

Michael, soooooo happy to see you here.  You still haven't gone back to the NC-17 and fessed up about your own "feelings" on the matter....  I'm watching you.  >:D >:D >:D

rt
xo

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2006, 11:57:40 pm »
Wow - you're a wild man Bruce!  Next thing you know you're going to be PMing me your picture, real name and your current job title, lol, or is that just wishful thinking on my part?  I hate how one-sided this friendship is mister!  In any case, I'm loving your threads and agree that it's time to bring the fun back to our boards. 

Nicole, whoah, hold on, you're scaring me...  I love that you love my threads.   But since I know girls don't fall in love with fun, I think I'm in the clear.... 

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

rt

Well, I suppose you're in the clear....for now.  LOL.  Keep it up with the funny and you may just have a stalker on your hands.   :P
   Cowboys do it better

rtprod

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2006, 12:04:29 am »
Oooh.  My first stalker!  This thread is beginning to sound like another one near the top....   :-X

rt 

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2006, 12:09:40 am »
Oooh.  My first stalker!  This thread is beginning to sound like another one near the top....   :-X

rt 

You've never had a stalker?  Lol....I had one once when I was in high school but he was very harmless and left me really great gifts every Valentine's Day so it was more flattering than anything else :D
   Cowboys do it better

Offline You-Bet

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2006, 12:12:21 am »
Michael, soooooo happy to see you here.  You still haven't gone back to the NC-17 and fessed up about your own "feelings" on the matter....  I'm watching you.  >:D >:D >:D

rt
xo

:o Oh bud, you're watching me?  Hmmmm. Well, the other night I contemplated joining in on the NC-17 thread...but I couldn't come up with anything I felt was as witty and naughty as you "guys" were posting.  But I promise I'll stop by sometime, I have a feeling that thread will be around a long time! ;D

rtprod

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2006, 12:17:45 am »
hey mikey--

yeah, i guess "watching" was a weird word -- and here i was saying no one ever stalked me...  LOL...  ;D

just love your voice here and since we've always "clicked" would love to read your thoughts on jack, ennis and michael...  ;)

rt 
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 10:47:12 am by rtprod »

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2006, 06:45:37 am »
heheh! loving it rtprod!

Us Euro's can launch such an attack on mass when  it comes out. certainly its the 24th here in the UK!

ao, and can we all have stalker puh-leese!?

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2006, 05:31:58 pm »
So, I did my part today.  I was out walking around the city with some friends and we went to HMV (I bought Jenny Lewis & The Watson Twins for those interested, lol).  Anyhow, there was a large shelf divided down the middle with one half devoted to Narnia and the other to BBM.  Well, when I was done, there were no visible Narnia's!  I moved about 20 dvds over to cover them all.  I took a picture with my friends camera phone, so hopefully she can email it to me and I'll post it.  She thought I was insane btw.  She kept saying that I had gone over to the "bad place", lol. 
   Cowboys do it better