Author Topic: Summary of Remarkable Threads  (Read 1961 times)

Offline silkncense

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "It's alright; 's alright."
Summary of Remarkable Threads
« on: April 07, 2006, 10:07:59 pm »
If you are interested in saving (copying) some of the Remarkable Threads - go to the original BBM Board under the above heading...there are still many available.  It's currently on page 4.
"……when I think of him, I just can't keep from crying…because he was a friend of mine…"

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
Re: Summary of Remarkable Threads
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 10:50:55 pm »
Thanks Linda, and by all means people can still do this for their private records, but we captured them all for the archive, they just aren't up on it yet. They will be, though, all 156 of them (or so).

Jenny

p.s. people may want to refrain from bumping the summary or the actual threads linked to in it, since the trolls are probably still deleting things and that thread tells them exactly where it would hurt the most.
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline silkncense

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "It's alright; 's alright."
Re: Summary of Remarkable Threads
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 07:13:02 pm »
Jenny - I did copy some for myself before I saw what you all had done - wonderful!  Thanks so much (esp since I am having computer issues & it takes so looooonnnng for me to read & post). 
"……when I think of him, I just can't keep from crying…because he was a friend of mine…"