Author Topic: CASTING......Casting for the C.T reinactment of Brokeback Mountain...  (Read 47430 times)

slayers_creek_oth

Re: CASTING......Casting for the C.T reinactment of Brokeback Mountain...
« Reply #150 on: April 29, 2006, 12:51:25 am »

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #151 on: April 29, 2006, 12:55:48 am »
Becky. please reconsider us being able to play props.  I want to play Junior's sweater, the one she leaves in Ennis's trailer at the end of the film.  The one he so carefully folds, and smells, and tucks away.  Quietly would I live on that upper shelf, patiently waiting for each time Ennis ambles over after a shower to stand nekkid while selecting his next beige and tan outfit.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #152 on: April 29, 2006, 12:58:42 am »
Beige and tan....agagagahgghhghgghhghgghhhh..............
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #153 on: April 29, 2006, 01:20:49 am »
Ray, I feel I'm in the presence of greatness when you describe your devotion to your Art!  I wish I could have been there at that bus shelter to observe how enthralled your audience was.  You are a true inspiration!  :D
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #154 on: April 29, 2006, 01:31:08 am »
Just doing my job m'am!

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
« Reply #155 on: April 29, 2006, 05:42:02 am »
Wow Ray, it's wonderful how much effort you've put into your role. Becky must be so pleased as it's a true appreciation of all the hard work she's put into this production. I really hope that you are in my scenes so that I am able to watch you portray your character from the front row.
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #156 on: April 29, 2006, 05:55:01 am »
All I ask is that you hold the applause until the end.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
« Reply #157 on: April 29, 2006, 06:13:40 am »
Anything you say, O'Masterful one.
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #158 on: April 29, 2006, 07:40:14 am »
Damn it Ray! I am just sat here rocking back and forth crying from all the laughter and trying to type through the tears and random outbursts of laughter!
That picture of you as Lureen will haunt me all day! So if I randomly start laughing I can blame you! These are dedicated to you Ray "Tit-man" LOL:
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Becky. please reconsider us being able to play props.  I want to play Junior's sweater, the one she leaves in Ennis's trailer at the end of the film.  The one he so carefully folds, and smells, and tucks away.  Quietly would I live on that upper shelf, patiently waiting for each time Ennis ambles over after a shower to stand nekkid while selecting his next beige and tan outfit.
Unless you want to be rapped around me for atleast 5 mins I doubt you would want to play the jumper. Unless you want to just play it when it is laying on the bed cause then "Ennis" AKA Mandy! can run his/her hands over you and smell you before putting you in a cupboard. It is your choice!
Wow Ray, it's wonderful how much effort you've put into your role. Becky must be so pleased as it's a true appreciation of all the hard work she's put into this production. I really hope that you are in my scenes so that I am able to watch you portray your character from the front row.
Yes I truely apreciate how much work Ray has put into this production and I am truely  pleased at how my hard work is reflected in Ray's constant shimmying!  :laugh: ;D :laugh: ;D :laugh: ;D :laugh: ;D :laugh: ;D :laugh:

I have also taken Ray's advice and I am sat here laughing my ass off, scaring the neighbours with no pants on........The British way! ;) :laugh:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 07:44:51 am by Becky »
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #159 on: April 29, 2006, 06:25:42 pm »
These days........
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 06:32:42 pm by Ray »