Author Topic: CASTING......Casting for the C.T reinactment of Brokeback Mountain...  (Read 47498 times)

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
Re: CASTING......Casting for the C.T reinactment of Brokeback Mountain...
« Reply #160 on: April 29, 2006, 06:28:58 pm »
I am ready!

Ray, you're amazing.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #161 on: April 29, 2006, 06:35:14 pm »
Oh STOP!  *guffaw*
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #162 on: April 30, 2006, 04:34:58 pm »
Ray..I humbly see now that - yes, you are lureen.. I humbly take the part of Cassie with good grace and no bitchin'.

I do not appreciate the art like you... I now understand.....but can I still bitch slap you for not getting to shag Mr Twist!?

;D

(Ray - you make me laugh so much!!)
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #163 on: May 01, 2006, 04:27:17 am »
With me or at me Kelda?
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #164 on: May 01, 2006, 04:44:25 am »
lol! A Bit of Both - but the at is def a good thing!!

*MWA*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline luigival

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #165 on: May 02, 2006, 02:52:55 pm »
Dont know whether Becky's still looking for sheep, but today, looking out of my office window and seeing those grazing white furry fluffy woollies, I came along with idea of becoming the "official provider of sheep" for the C.T. reinactment of BBM. Here in Sardinia we've got Sheep Aplenty, Sheep Galore, so just ask...and I'll be glad to airmail a shipment (or should I say a sheepment?).
Or maybe production could be moved here, with you folks to folllow; I've also got my personal BBM, actually a mountain-island. Just let me know...
Luigi   
They were two friends of mine

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #166 on: May 02, 2006, 03:05:27 pm »
I vote to go to the sheep in Sardinia! Who cares if the vegetation is a little more tropical, I'm sure the wine's better than that cheap chablis that Cassie drinks in Wyoming (and beats the whiskey too!). As the Chilean sheepherder #1, I'll go to Sardinia in a heartbeat, and it will make it easier for Sheepherder #2 (Fuzzy) coming from South Africa. So, what colour are the paint brands, or do you have brands there, Luigi?
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline luigival

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #167 on: May 02, 2006, 03:15:24 pm »
I vote to go to the sheep in Sardinia! Who cares if the vegetation is a little more tropical, I'm sure the wine's better than that cheap chablis that Cassie drinks in Wyoming (and beats the whiskey too!). As the Chilean sheepherder #1, I'll go to Sardinia in a heartbeat, and it will make it easier for Sheepherder #2 (Fuzzy) coming from South Africa. So, what colour are the paint brands, or do you have brands there, Luigi?

You Bet Front-Ranger! Only seeing that left-over bottle of cheap chablis that Ennis shares with Alma Jr. makes me shiver (how many months had it been left open in the fridge? How corky could have it tasted? Bleah!) while here there are great whites and reds, as well as very good whiskey substitutes...
As far as the paint brands are concerned, we can have anything you like, I believe.
So will look forward to host the whole brigada here...
They were two friends of mine

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #168 on: May 02, 2006, 03:45:30 pm »
OMG, I can't believe that I missed this thread.  I was thinking exactly the same thing, having a BetterMost reproduction of Brokeback Mountain.  Look at here, you guys already got the party started. 

I have already picked my role in the reproduction.  I know I can’t act, so I will be the guy who holds the light in the first tent scene ;D  I Hope the positions for the crew are open as well.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #169 on: May 02, 2006, 04:57:16 pm »
Ooo, I'm envious of you Jenny! Isn't that person called the gaffer? Say, could you pop up the lighting a little bit, especially on Jack in that scene? Also, tell the cameraman to go a little more wide angle too! Prego, luigi, See you in Sardinia, home of BBM Redux (Altho Becky hasn't weighed in with her opinion yet). But if she's a little reluctant, we'll make her an offer she can't refuse, we have our ways, don't we??!! (My last name is Recca, which is Sicilian for river. Course I'm a complete WASP sadly, but I married a Sicilian and it rubbed off)
"chewing gum and duct tape"