Author Topic: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County (ARCHIVE)  (Read 528002 times)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
Re: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County
« Reply #430 on: December 10, 2006, 06:32:47 pm »
oh my, welcome back Karen!

I hope you can get through it all!  One friend from the other forum just realized I was writing a new story and zipped through all of the chapters in the better part of a morning, so it can be done!!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #431 on: December 10, 2006, 07:00:38 pm »
and now for the naughty part of our story:

http://louisev.livejournal.com/177431.html  "29.  Chas"

Hawt damn Louise!   ;D

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #432 on: December 10, 2006, 07:39:25 pm »
*muah hahahahahaha*

I was hoping you'd say that.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #433 on: December 10, 2006, 08:35:18 pm »
So Dupree has told Nick that he forgives him, but also that they are not dating until he gets his head cleared?

I am skeptical that Nick will be as patient as Jeremy is.     Having Nick live and work at the bar is like sending him to Sodom and Gamora! 

Dupree had better keep a short leash on that boy!

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #434 on: December 10, 2006, 08:40:27 pm »

SPOILER

do you happen to have a specific model leash in mind?  Feel free to post a photo!

yb

« Reply #435 on: December 10, 2006, 08:44:51 pm »
SPOILER

do you happen to have a specific model leash in mind?  Feel free to post a photo!

I don't think it's for Nick, right?  Is it for Lance?

yb

« Reply #436 on: December 10, 2006, 08:56:21 pm »
There's one thing I am curious about.  It seems both Dupree and Nick like to be topped, does it mean they have to find a way to compromise if their relationship was to last?  I'm sorry if this is a stupid question.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #437 on: December 10, 2006, 09:03:53 pm »
If both of them have a strong preference for bottoming it could cause a conflict, yes.

But as our gay readers have explained, it is more typical for most men to top and bottom, though many do have a strong preference.  I am not sure if there are any er, "hard" facts.

However, I did produce this as a potential issue for the new relationship, deliberately.

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #438 on: December 10, 2006, 09:05:34 pm »
I just need to say again ..
that Dupree is a man after my own heart, a true friend, a compassionate, caring human being, non-judgemental, kind ..

I could gush forever!  ;)  I love him!

Me too Milli, so much  :)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #439 on: December 10, 2006, 09:11:14 pm »
Welcome to all the delurkers...nice to see you. :) Hi everyone. I havnt been about much lately. I,ve been plagued with mouth ulcers for some reason. I currently have 5. :'( :'( :'( :'( Elloooo twinnie..how are you? Havnt seen you about much either. :'( :'(
Nick does seem to have a lot of issues doesnt he? When he first met Jeremy he said he wasnt interested in seeing other guys and yet he goes off and lets this other guy screw him. I feel sorry for Jeeves who genuinly seems to care for Jeremy very much indeed. Maybe in time things will change for them. I like the way Ellery shot that nosey cow Paula down when she asked about his wedding ring. I,m looking forward to seeing the story of our boys from Ellerys POV Louise.

Awwww sweet twinnie *hugs you* feel better soon. So many people are sick, I haven't been feeling well all week and I know of a couple of other friends around LJ that haven't either  :( I miss you  :(  and I hope to be on here a bit more next week