Author Topic: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County (ARCHIVE)  (Read 534833 times)

Offline magicmountain

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Fire from heaven
Re: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County
« Reply #620 on: December 13, 2006, 03:04:29 am »
SPOILER

Well if Ennis could get used to bottoming on the odd occasion after a trusting relationship had developed, and even learn to like it, then maybe Jeremy can do the same with regard to topping.

A Jeremy - A top guy who is a bottom guy
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 03:13:12 am by magicmountain »
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline RonitR

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #621 on: December 13, 2006, 04:27:52 am »
Quote from: magicmountain link=topic=6628.msg128700#msg128700
[b
A Jeremy [/b] - A top guy who is a bottom guy
:laugh: :laugh:

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #622 on: December 13, 2006, 05:25:42 am »
Everyone...may I make a simple request? Can you all go and visit the Ennis and Ellery thread, two or three times a day, for old times sake? That is the most popular thread here at Bettermost and we need to keep our views up. We are just 60 shy of 74,000 (amazing!). This new thread is a cute little newcomer, but we need to keep our priorities straight!

There are lots of good quotes over there, even if you aren't re-reading. Sort of like "The Laramie Saga-lite." All the best parts, condensed into a few pithy posts per day...

L

I will Leslie  :)

I miss the old times on the E and E thread  :(

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #623 on: December 13, 2006, 09:52:57 am »
Good Morning Nick,  Good morning Jeremy!

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #624 on: December 13, 2006, 10:41:15 am »
I'm back on the job, coffee-fortified, where we resume dealing with our top bottom guy!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #625 on: December 13, 2006, 11:27:11 am »
A little bit of a cowboy interlude...my mother received this birthday card last week (she turned 80 on Friday) and I was in hysterics. Yes, she does paint...

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #626 on: December 13, 2006, 11:47:19 am »
A little bit of a cowboy interlude...my mother received this birthday card last week (she turned 80 on Friday) and I was in hysterics. Yes, she does paint...

L

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

OMG ~ this is hilarious!

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #627 on: December 13, 2006, 11:48:44 am »

I loved Nick calling Jeremy sweet thing and sweetie.

I adored that too, Fabienne  :)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #628 on: December 13, 2006, 11:51:27 am »
more! more... and dare I say...

MORE?

http://louisev.livejournal.com/180582.html  "41. Nick"
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline moia

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #629 on: December 13, 2006, 12:37:02 pm »
You know Louise that we will always say MORE if you ask us :) Loved the chapter.

I have been wondering about Dupree's Choice as Louise has said it will be a short story and I don't think there's anything short about it at the moment  ;D And I'm totally not complaining about that! My wonderings are about at which point will this story be complete? When Jeremy finally makes a choice? Because at thins point it feels to me as though he has already made a choice, but it doesn't feel like an ending yet. Jeremy is still shy about it all and claims to still be confused, but he has come out to Nick's dad as Nick's boyfriend and that is a big thing if you ask me. I wonder what will happen next of course. What will be the defining moment when he is sure? Nick has been behaving for two days now I think and it's been a week since they met - which is great, but it doesn't mean that it will last... At the moment things are looking up for them. What else is there we need to hear/see still? What will convince Jeremy that this is it? Admitting to his colleagues at the station that he's seeing a guy? Meeting his own family or old friends and coming out to them? Going to the Rose hotel for steak dinner with Nick so he could compare it with his date with Paula? I'm just thinking :)