Author Topic: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County (ARCHIVE)  (Read 534870 times)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County
« Reply #650 on: December 13, 2006, 02:04:05 pm »
Just thought of something . . . now that Dr. Sampson has taken a more prominent role (and we know he looks like an older version of Nick   ;D) - is there a picture of him in the gallery?  Don't seem to remember one. 
Thanks - Marie

Well,  I did a search on Yahoo and Google for Sampson MD  and these two guys popped up.  Anyone else have better luck?

« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 02:12:49 pm by DavidinHartford »

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #651 on: December 13, 2006, 02:21:54 pm »
Well,  I did a search on Yahoo and Google for Sampson MD  and these two guys popped up.  Anyone else have better luck?

I think you're doing very well in the pictures department.  :)
I think the first man could be Nick's dad.
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #652 on: December 13, 2006, 02:22:43 pm »
we can't have too much time pass before Kinkiness Once again Ensues.

http://louisev.livejournal.com/180918.html  "42. Chas"
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline synne

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #653 on: December 13, 2006, 02:23:40 pm »
David, keep working on that nipple pic!

There has to be one out there... somewhere!

And I have made a semi-final decision on the next fic I write:  it will be titled  "Dem Legbones"

And it will be a story devoted entirely to Ennis's legbone, and have no sex at all in it, just whining, bitching, moaning, tense arguments, and general dissatisfaction during the extended period of Ennis's convalescence from his "Legbone."

Anyone here besides me have "Dem Bones" going through their mind at all in the past few we

i.e.  "Legbone's connected to the earbone, earbone's connected to the headbone..."

As I count correctly it's about 3 weeks in the bed with nothing to do( well, except admiring Eastwood’s chest)

oh my, it’s going to be loooong story

Offline David

« Reply #654 on: December 13, 2006, 02:27:57 pm »

I think you're doing very well in the pictures department.  :)
I think the first man could be Nick's dad.

Me too.  He has that "look" of a Doctor and concerned father.   Gruff, but intellegent.    A no nonsense kind of guy.   But also very mid western looking where you'd expect him to go and confront his boys new man.

Offline moia

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #655 on: December 13, 2006, 02:31:31 pm »
It seems that Louise won't be able to forget how much we love her writing if we all keep reminding her  ;D

Ok, I threw it all together (I like organising lists, sorry...) and hopefully this list will be updated as Louise tells us about her updates and we all get new ideas? :) I hope you guys don't mind.

Stories Louise has planned in no particular order:

• "Dem Legbones" a story devoted entirely to Ennis's legbone, and have no sex at all in it, just whining, bitching, moaning, tense arguments, and general dissatisfaction during the extended period of Ennis's convalescence from his "Legbone." It is a semifinal decision on Louise's part to be the next one in line! ( I'm really looking forward to this one! Though what am I saying? I look forward to all of them :P :D)
  • the story about Chas
  • the story about Pookie's first time aka Simon says
  • the wedding reception
  • Ellery's POV of him meeting Ennis

Readers' suggestions:

• a Christmas story (sorry! I did forget, it was a little while ago! I presume it would be mostly about Ellery and Ennis celebrating Christmas... and it is wintertime in the northern hemisphere as well as in Laramie now so it would be kind of sweet! Especially if Louise posts it around the holiday :D :D)

This next lists is in large part David's:

• a reminder of all the lovely characters in the saga we want to know more about:
    Ellery, Ennis, Jeremy, Nick, Wes, Edna, Lauren, Simon, Jeeves, Lance, Wayne, Joe Tooey, Carol, Sanchez, Reynolds, Nate, Dr. & Mrs Sampson, Ennis's Girls, Alma Beers DelMar -?
  • surprize visits from:
    Jeremy's parents or siblings
    Bobby Twist
    Gabe Blackwell
    Momma Sampson coming by with cookies for the boys only to hear Jeremy screaming "More More!" thru the door! 
  • new situations:
    Dupree at work now that he's out
    Jeremy professes his love for Nick?
    How will Nick and E&E get along?
    A new truck for Ennis?
    Lance brings home a 3rd for Jeeves to play with?
    Ennis finds out Ellery would leave everything to him in his will or is written as co owner in everything or something like that
    Jeeves falls in love with Lance? And tells him?

If anyone has anything to add, just go ahead :)

p.s. I'm 'junior ranch hand'! Perhaps soon I won't feel like such a newby anymore :)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #656 on: December 13, 2006, 02:37:23 pm »
And it will be a story devoted entirely to Ennis's legbone, and have no sex at all in it, just whining, bitching, moaning, tense arguments, and general dissatisfaction during the extended period of Ennis's convalescence from his "Legbone."

Anyone here besides me have "Dem Bones" going through their mind at all in the past few weeks? 

i.e.  "Legbone's connected to the earbone, earbone's connected to the headbone..."

Er, yeah, a leg bone is hard to handle at the best of times!   :P 8)

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #657 on: December 13, 2006, 02:54:49 pm »
It seems that Louise won't be able to forget how much we love her writing if we all keep reminding her  ;D

Ok, I threw it all together (I like organising lists, sorry...) and hopefully this list will be updated as Louise tells us about her updates and we all get new ideas? :) I hope you guys don't mind.

Stories Louise has planned in no particular order:

• "Dem Legbones" a story devoted entirely to Ennis's legbone, and have no sex at all in it, just whining, bitching, moaning, tense arguments, and general dissatisfaction during the extended period of Ennis's convalescence from his "Legbone." It is a semifinal decision on Louise's part to be the next one in line! ( I'm really looking forward to this one! Though what am I saying? I look forward to all of them :P :D)
  • the story about Chas
  • the story about Pookie's first time aka Simon says
  • the wedding reception
  • Ellery's POV of him meeting Ennis

Readers' suggestions:

• a Christmas story (sorry! I did forget, it was a little while ago! I presume it would be mostly about Ellery and Ennis celebrating Christmas... and it is wintertime in the northern hemisphere as well as in Laramie now so it would be kind of sweet! Especially if Louise posts it around the holiday :D :D)

This next lists is in large part David's:

• a reminder of all the lovely characters in the saga we want to know more about:
    Ellery, Ennis, Jeremy, Nick, Wes, Edna, Lauren, Simon, Jeeves, Lance, Wayne, Joe Tooey, Carol, Sanchez, Reynolds, Nate, Dr. & Mrs Sampson, Ennis's Girls, Alma Beers DelMar -?
  • surprize visits from:
    Jeremy's parents or siblings
    Bobby Twist
    Gabe Blackwell
    Momma Sampson coming by with cookies for the boys only to hear Jeremy screaming "More More!" thru the door! 
  • new situations:
    Dupree at work now that he's out
    Jeremy professes his love for Nick?
    How will Nick and E&E get along?
    A new truck for Ennis?
    Lance brings home a 3rd for Jeeves to play with?
    Ennis finds out Ellery would leave everything to him in his will or is written as co owner in everything or something like that
    Jeeves falls in love with Lance? And tells him?

If anyone has anything to add, just go ahead :)

p.s. I'm 'junior ranch hand'! Perhaps soon I won't feel like such a newby anymore :)
Yep I thought of one. A honeymoon for Ennis and Ellery? All newlyweds need one of those, and after everything our boys have been through together, they deserve it..[/list]

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #658 on: December 13, 2006, 02:58:31 pm »
you... do know, I hope, that I was kidding about the "Dem Legbones" story!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #659 on: December 13, 2006, 03:03:04 pm »
we can't have too much time pass before Kinkiness Once again Ensues.

http://louisev.livejournal.com/180918.html  "42. Chas"

I tried to post a comment on LJ but there is a database error there ..so I couldn't!  Anyway ..

SPOILERs

Quite the horny, kinky lil devils, those two are!   8)

Lance is proving to be a very satisfactory distraction for good ol' Jeevesy, especially now that he is officially not in the pursuit of some Dupree action. :) 

A part of me still feels alittle sorry for Jeeves, especially when he said:

I am a lonely man, Jeremy, and have come to the conclusion that at my age, I have no right to expect much more than a liaison of convenience and perhaps in time, some companionship will grow of it.