Author Topic: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County (ARCHIVE)  (Read 534765 times)

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County
« Reply #700 on: December 14, 2006, 08:28:23 am »
Good God almighty I can't keep up! :o

Been busy at work and not had access to my PC at home (other half is studying - pah!!).  :(

What are you putting in your coffee Louise? I want some!

Lauren and Simon's fantasy playtime! (love them boys)

Jeeves and Lance!! (I like Jeeves, and I agree that Lance isn't the answer to his lonliness. I'm worried about a cricket bat making an appearance at some point if it continues)

Nick and Jeremy and Jeremy and Nick!!! (What can I say!)

*gets dizzy and falls over*

Karen

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
« Reply #701 on: December 14, 2006, 08:29:20 am »
SPOILER

You got me so riled - I forgot to add my initial thought -

Jeremy's comforting Nick with the soothing words, the hug, what I've come to think of as his signature "Jeremy back rub"  - what a beautiful mirror to Nick's comforting Jeremy with the soothing words, the rubs, the kisses, the night before.  What a beautiful balance - verrrrrrrry nicely done, Louise!

Thanks - Marie

The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #702 on: December 14, 2006, 08:53:21 am »
Our next tale, as "Dupree's Choice" wraps up in the next day, will be "What I Did On My Day Off", told from Ellery's point of view, about his meeting a 40-something ranchhand one Friday morning in May, 1984.

Now that I am really really looking forward to reading Louise. :)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #703 on: December 14, 2006, 09:14:05 am »
SPOILER:  Chapter 46

Nick sure has a low startle point sometimes doesn't he?      Funny how he is confident to pursue any guy he wants, yet still is frightened at times and wants to run like a colt!

I'm sure glad Jeremy is being the strong protector type.   A nice contrast to his submissive side in the bedroom.   

"Yer gonna be okay, Nick. I’m gonna look after ya.”
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 09:17:39 am by DavidinHartford »

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • no way out but through
« Reply #704 on: December 14, 2006, 10:09:59 am »
Early breaking update, because I drank WAAAY too much coffee last night and hardly slept at all.

http://louisev.livejournal.com/182134.html  "45: Lauren"

spoiler

wayne keeping a secret???

since when???
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #705 on: December 14, 2006, 10:17:08 am »

Could Jeremy possibly be sweeter? Damn, I love that guy!   Love that little backrub thing he does.

And as I've said before, the Edna in me just wants everyone to be happy!

You're the best, Louise!

Thanks, Marie

couldn't agree more Marie! There can never be enough backrubs!  :)

I already miss Edna and Wes.... :(
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • no way out but through
« Reply #706 on: December 14, 2006, 10:24:59 am »
Our next tale, as "Dupree's Choice" wraps up in the next day, will be "What I Did On My Day Off", told from Ellery's point of view, about his meeting a 40-something ranchhand one Friday morning in May, 1984.

whoopee!! whoopee!!!

On another subject, I'm curious whether anyone thinks Jeeves is taking advantage of Lance... sorta like a teacher with a student, or an adult with a minor-almost-adultee...?  Sorry if anyone thinks I'm stirring the pot, I was just pondering their relationship (while I was out shopping last night), and wondered if anyone else thought there was anything like that going on... I'm not sure that I think that sort of thing is the case, but it seems like a possible spin, dunno...
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

Offline David

« Reply #707 on: December 14, 2006, 10:31:15 am »
I think the Lance / Jeeves arrangement is a nice surprize.      Sure, Lance was just looking to get laid and Jeeves was just looking to get even.

But in the process they both realized they are fulfilling a need that eachother has.   Not unlike some reallife situations I'm sure.

I think it is a good arrangement for both of them.    Lance needs to be tamed somewhat and Jeeves can provide that with the sexual disclipine.    Jeeves certainly needed the attention and distraction too.     The fact they are sexually compatible probably surprized the both of them.      Now there is a possibility that they are growing accustomed to eachother and that is a good thing.

Offline moia

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #708 on: December 14, 2006, 10:37:40 am »
spoiler

wayne keeping a secret???
since when???

Yeah, what was Lauren thinking?! It will get out of Wayne, without even trying. And Lauren should have known better since he's been working for almost a year in Red Stallion and with Wayne for some of this time (if I guess correctly from some comments Louise made) and he knows Wayne! I really don't think telling him something very private was a good idea...

I agree with David on Lance/Jeeves situation.
I think Lance is also taking advantage of Jeeves in a sense - I 'm sure he doesn't exactly mind that Jeeves has the $$ and the home they're sharing is comfortable and all - I'm sure far out of what Lance could afford.

Offline David

« Reply #709 on: December 14, 2006, 10:42:26 am »
Simon and Lauren are driving into town to run some early morning errands.   They drive by the Red Stallion and notices a Toyota in the parking lot still, the windshield covered in frost.

"Look Pookie, one of yer customers left his car behind".

"Nope.  That is Jeremys car.  He musta stayed overnight with his Sailorboy."

"Oh yeah.  You said there was a big fight there last night.  Want me to lift ya up on my shoulders so ya can peek in the window of the apartment?"  <big grin>

"Oh stop!   I'm sure they're done screwing by now."  Lauren adjusts himself.

Meanwhile....upstairs at the apartment,  the boys are sound asleep still.  Jeremys arm wrapped tightly around Nick.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 11:23:49 am by DavidinHartford »