Author Topic: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County (ARCHIVE)  (Read 534811 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County
« Reply #910 on: December 24, 2006, 04:38:31 pm »
Hello everyone!!

It sure looks like I'll only be able to catch up on my reading when I get home.  I see that Louise has started a new Laramie Tale - woowee!  :D  Congrats on the new job Louise!  ;)

My sister and I are about to take her kids for last minute Christmas shopping .. so in the spirit of Christmas ..

I wish YOU & YOURS a Very Wonderful Holiday Season!
Merry Christmas, All!!

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #911 on: December 24, 2006, 04:56:29 pm »
thank you for all of the wonderful Christmas greetings, folkses!

and here is... an update!

http://louisev.livejournal.com/190377.html  "6.  You Better Not Cry"
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #912 on: December 24, 2006, 07:23:55 pm »
It has just passed midnight here, and is now Christmas day.

How is this for dedicated readership:  The Laramie Tales website had 1100 hits today from 145 hosts.  Now that - is impressive for a Christmas Eve.

I want you all to know that there may be more to this story than I had originally planned, but as promised, I am opening up the site to the public as promised, even though it is not yet complete.

I have already received three wonderful and unexpected gifts for Christmas, and expect I will be able to spend at least some of this week before I move on Saturday, completing an extended "Red Stallions for Christmas" story.

1) I got my new job offer - on Friday.
2) I got a personally autographed X-Men photo of Hugh courtesy of Scott6373
3) I managed to find a short term housing situation near to Saarbrücken which saves me having to stay in a hotel while I wait for my visa.

So I am very happy, and this has so far been a very precious Christmas!  I hope all of you have at least as wonderful a holiday as I am, even though I am spending it cleaning my oven!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #913 on: December 24, 2006, 07:28:27 pm »
Hello everyone!!

It sure looks like I'll only be able to catch up on my reading when I get home.  I see that Louise has started a new Laramie Tale - woowee!  :D  Congrats on the new job Louise!  ;)

My sister and I are about to take her kids for last minute Christmas shopping .. so in the spirit of Christmas ..

I wish YOU & YOURS a Very Wonderful Holiday Season!
Merry Christmas, All!!

Thank you Milli!!  :-*

And a Very Merry Christmas to you too!  :-*

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #914 on: December 24, 2006, 07:30:57 pm »

How is this for dedicated readership:  The Laramie Tales website had 1100 hits today from 145 hosts.  Now that - is impressive for a Christmas Eve.

I want you all to know that there may be more to this story than I had originally planned, but as promised, I am opening up the site to the public as promised, even though it is not yet complete.

I have already received three wonderful and unexpected gifts for Christmas, and expect I will be able to spend at least some of this week before I move on Saturday, completing an extended "Red Stallions for Christmas" story.

3) I managed to find a short term housing situation near to Saarbrücken which saves me having to stay in a hotel while I wait for my visa.

So I am very happy, and this has so far been a very precious Christmas!  I hope all of you have at least as wonderful a holiday as I am, even though I am spending it cleaning my oven!

Merry Christmas, Louise!  :-*

All of that is such wonderful news!  :) Except for the oven! OMG! Not nice!  ::)  :(

yb

« Reply #915 on: December 24, 2006, 08:05:55 pm »

Merry Christmas, Louise! 

Merry Christmas to all those who are celebrating Christmas as well as to those who aren't but still have the holiday nonetheless!

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #916 on: December 24, 2006, 09:55:00 pm »
update for everyone!  Merry Christmas!

http://louisev.livejournal.com/190900.html  "7. You Better Not Pout I'm Telling You Why"

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #917 on: December 24, 2006, 10:07:11 pm »
I thought I oughta bring this pic back here!
I wish I had my computer here to do an E&E Christmas pic!  Dang ..  :-\ (I miss my computer..)

Anyway, Merry Christmas again everyone!  :D

Offline magicmountain

• Fire from heaven
« Reply #918 on: December 24, 2006, 10:14:54 pm »
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM DOWNUNDER!

Christmas is a beach - Bondi Beach!

Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline David

« Reply #919 on: December 24, 2006, 11:04:37 pm »
Whoa nelly!

Louise!  Your going to have to go back and write about the progression of Jeremy and Nicks relationship!     There must be a dozen or so chapters we need to fill us in from their last date to when the girls show up at Christmas!

The reaction at the Sheriffs office about dupree being with Nick.

Jeremy finally using the L-word!

Nicks parents reaction to him moving in with Jeremy.   Maybe a nice family dinner with the boys and Nicks parents.

you know what we want......  More!  More More!      LOL !