Author Topic: Michelle Michelle Michelle  (Read 193623 times)

Offline BelAir

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Michelle Michelle Michelle
« Reply #140 on: January 25, 2009, 12:43:12 pm »
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #141 on: February 24, 2009, 02:28:28 pm »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29353458/
Williams won’t raise Matilda in Hollywood
Actress says she wants her daughter with Heath Ledger ‘to have options’

Access Hollywood
updated 2:56 p.m. ET, Mon., Feb. 23, 2009
LOS ANGELES - Michelle Williams has said she will not raise her and the late Heath Ledger’s daughter, Matilda, in Hollywood.

“I wouldn’t raise [Matilda] there. For all the obvious reasons — being the daughter of … Being an actor’s daughter. It’s a town that’s about one thing and I want her to have options,” Williams told Britain’s Telegraph newspaper.

The actress, who is currently promoting the UK release of her indie film, “Wendy and Lucy,” told the publication she hopes Matilda will grow up to be a doctor. The 3-and-a-half-year-old is hoping to grow up to be a cowgirl, however, the paper reported.

Though she is currently promoting her film, Williams admitted she hasn’t taken a job in quite some time as Ledger’s death was something she “couldn’t work through.

“I felt burnt out, I still feel that, but I’m coming back to my wits, little by little,” she said. “Ultimately I am not yet ready to work. I’ve actually really been enjoying not working … I guess everybody enjoys that.”

Instead, in addition to taking care of Matilda, Williams said she has been “cooking, cleaning and sewing.”

And, Williams said, she doesn’t feel the pressure to return immediately despite the wishes of Hollywood.

“Everybody says ‘The time is now.’ But I can be 28 and take a year off. Hopefully there’ll still be something there to go back to,” she said.   

Williams also explained she is happy to stick to independent films.

“I’ll be happy making movies for $300,000 for the rest of my life, if the roles are interesting. On that level, there’ll always be something to go back to,” she said.

One thing Williams isn’t interested in though, is her romance with director, Spike Jonze.

“I don’t really want to talk about that,” she said. “In terms of trying to convey how you feel, you can never really say it right … I do worry too much about getting it just right.”

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Fran

• "ABCs of BBM" moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #142 on: February 24, 2009, 04:24:24 pm »
The 3-and-a-half-year-old is hoping to grow up to be a cowgirl, however, the paper reported.

:)

One thing Williams isn’t interested in though, is her romance with director, Spike Jonze.

“I don’t really want to talk about that,” she said. “In terms of trying to convey how you feel, you can never really say it right … I do worry too much about getting it just right.”

This part in I highlighted seems oddly worded.  Shouldn't it be something like:  "One thing Williams isn't interested in discussing, though, is her romance with director, Spike Jonze."  Maybe Access Hollywood got it wrong.

Thanks for the article, Amanda.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #143 on: February 24, 2009, 04:35:31 pm »

:)  I liked the thing about being a cowgirl too!  I suppose it's in Matilda's blood (so to speak) since in many ways she's such a product of BBM. 

This part in I highlighted seems oddly worded.  Shouldn't it be something like:  "One thing Williams isn't interested in discussing, though, is her romance with director, Spike Jonze."  Maybe Access Hollywood got it wrong.

Thanks for the article, Amanda.

And, LOL, you're right about the wording concerning Michelle's interest in her romance.  :laugh:

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #144 on: March 19, 2009, 12:18:08 pm »
Michelle, Matilda and Heath's pal Kane Manera:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/03/19/matilda-ledger-flower-girl/

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #145 on: March 19, 2009, 12:25:10 pm »
Michelle, Matilda and Heath's pal Kane Manera:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/03/19/matilda-ledger-flower-girl/

So cute!  She looks more and more like Heath every time I see her.  I love the way her sweater is buttoned.  Very Heath-like!  ;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #146 on: March 28, 2009, 09:13:49 am »
First poster of the new movie with Scorsese/DiCaprio and Michelle (Shutter Island):

http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/03/27/early-teaser-poster-for-martin-scorseses-shutter-island/

Offline optom3

« Reply #147 on: March 28, 2009, 11:24:15 am »
So cute!  She looks more and more like Heath every time I see her.  I love the way her sweater is buttoned.  Very Heath-like!  ;D

Oh God, how heart breaking is that.She certainly seems to have inherited her father's rather ecclectic fashion sense and as such just makes the whole thing even more heart rending. Also it is such a kid thing to do. I can remember mine insisting on doing their own buttons up, all wrong of course, but all the more endearing.

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #148 on: April 07, 2009, 06:44:07 pm »
There is no 'Matilda Matilda Matilda' thread, so I post this here -

TOO CUTE!! She looks so grown up. Not at all like a 3 year old. Happy child, she seems to be.

Recent picture of Matilda Ledger
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline BelAir

« Reply #149 on: April 10, 2009, 11:45:01 pm »
There is no 'Matilda Matilda Matilda' thread, so I post this here -

TOO CUTE!! She looks so grown up. Not at all like a 3 year old. Happy child, she seems to be.

Recent picture of Matilda Ledger

wow, she does seem grown up, and also absolutely Heath.
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."