Author Topic: David's Exclusive 2000 Posts Or Less Club  (Read 384956 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: David's Exclusive 2000 Posts Or Less Club
« Reply #500 on: June 08, 2007, 03:05:04 pm »

Ok can i be a member.  It looks like my kind of place.. that room looks like my grandsons room..only better actually....Just do like i do with him make him get a rake.....
           And I can tell you personally from my experience, as Katherine said chronic pain is  a GDBOAUS.  iT  does inhibit you from activities you would love to do.. and i had those shots. and they did nothing for me...But i did twist my doctors arm and got some good medications for the use on my two trips...I cant take codine or morphine base meds.  So the only thing i can take on a regular basis is motrin and aspirins..advil or some things you can get readily, otc.   But that Tordol  works like a charm..It allowed my trip to Boston, and Colorado and Wyoming.. I even climbed that mountain.  None of which i would ever have been able to do  without it..You can only take it for four days in a row however.. It will eat your liver. 

Beautiful mind

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 08, 2007, 10:39:38 pm »

Ok can i be a member.  It looks like my kind of place.. that room looks like my grandsons room..only better actually....Just do like i do with him make him get a rake.....
           And I can tell you personally from my experience, as Katherine said chronic pain is  a GDBOAUS.  iT  does inhibit you from activities you would love to do.. and i had those shots. and they did nothing for me...But i did twist my doctors arm and got some good medications for the use on my two trips...I cant take codine or morphine base meds.  So the only thing i can take on a regular basis is motrin and aspirins..advil or some things you can get readily, otc.   But that Tordol  works like a charm..It allowed my trip to Boston, and Colorado and Wyoming.. I even climbed that mountain.  None of which i would ever have been able to do  without it..You can only take it for four days in a row however.. It will eat your liver. 

I was in a car crash many years ago (passenger) and broke my foot, Janice. It healed beautifully and I experienced no pain for decades until relatively recently. I began experiencing extreme pain and was having trouble walking. I went to my doctor and he told me that arthritis had set into the site of the previous break. He said I'd probably need an operation. Before sending me to a surgeon, however, he sent me along to a sports' therapist to see if he could do something for me. The sports' therapist I saw treats some of Australia's most elite Rugby stars and his waiting room was festooned with photos of the most  gob-smackingly gorgeous men (but I digress!). He put me on a treadmill and told me I was walking funny (not a word from you, David LOL!  ;)  :) ). He prescribed a shoe insert for my wonky foot (very minimalist and non-intrusive - you'd never know it was there) and also suggested I take Glucosamine and Omega 3 Fish Oil daily. To cut a long story short, I now experience absolutely no pain  and never did have that operation. Glucosamine and Omega 3 Fish Oil is available over the counter here in Oz, no doctor's prescription necessary. I'm not sure what's the cause of your pain, Janice. If it's arthritis, perhaps they may help you, as they did me.  :D
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #502 on: June 08, 2007, 11:09:13 pm »
He put me on a treadmill and told me I was walking funny (not a word from you, David LOL!  ;)  :) ).

Okay.  :-X

:laugh:  :laugh:

I wasn't going to say anything! <said David as he looked innocently at Kerry>  ;)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 08, 2007, 11:37:22 pm »
Okay.  :-X

I wasn't going to say anything! <said David as he looked innocently at Kerry>  ;)

:laugh:       :laugh:       :laugh:       ;)
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #504 on: June 09, 2007, 12:01:37 am »
WHEW!!!

Lord have mercy it stinks in here!

And look how dirty it is too!  :P

Come on ya'll. Help me clean this place up!

JESS!! DON'T YOU SAY A WORD, YOU HEAR ME???!!!  >:

Well  damn what happen to that prime staff you use to employ David ???  You know Life's merrier with a maid or two.

Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #505 on: June 09, 2007, 12:07:38 am »
Well  damn what happen to that prime staff you use to employ David ???  You know Life's merrier with a maid or two.

Jess came in here acting all evil one day and scared them off, I think!  >:(

Thanks for the Merry Maid help Dottie!  :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #506 on: June 09, 2007, 12:14:21 am »

We gotta change the locks, Jesse should not be sneaking in here scaring the staff and helping herself to the refreshments!  ;)  Have you noticed how often we're restocking the liquor cabinet?!?  :laugh:

As for the Maid's don't mention it darlin that's what friends do  :-*

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #507 on: June 09, 2007, 01:12:25 am »
David, I'm handing this cleaning manual out to all the staff immediately and I'm personally locking that liquor cabinet.

injest

« Reply #508 on: June 10, 2007, 08:39:53 pm »

ok...I was gonna let it go...it is not nice to pick on people that have less than yourself...but you just won't let up...so ....

you wanta piece a me COME ON!!!

injest

« Reply #509 on: June 10, 2007, 08:41:53 pm »
We gotta change the locks, Jesse should not be sneaking in here scaring the staff and helping herself to the refreshments!  ;)  Have you noticed how often we're restocking the liquor cabinet?!?  :laugh:

As for the Maid's don't mention it darlin that's what friends do  :-*

pfffft!! I don't drink, I am high on LIFE baby!! LIFE!!