Author Topic: Completed Jack and Ennis Fanfic  (Read 96999 times)

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
Re: Jack and Ennis Fanfic
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2006, 10:50:30 pm »
You serious Mandy??! OMG! *dies* I adore Six Feet Under, I think David is adorable!  ::)

I'm so excited!  ;D

Me too!! And for some reason I read your post and a story idea immediately came to mind... like I want to write it RIGHT NOW! Guh, what to do when I already have two fics going?? Well, this next chapter of TLBoH will be the last I think, so maybe I'll start in on this new plot bunny then...

sorry, Jane! I know this is way way off topic... By the way, I really like the idea of this being a thread to recommend finished fics.
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2006, 10:52:31 pm »
Oh I second (or maybe third...) this rec!! I loved this one so so much and would love a sequel (hint, hint, Helen  ;) )

Me too!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

*BEGS*

*BEGS SOME MORE*

*AND EVEN MORE*

:-*

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2006, 10:57:30 pm »
Me too!! And for some reason I read your post and a story idea immediately came to mind... like I want to write it RIGHT NOW! Guh, what to do when I already have two fics going?? Well, this next chapter of TLBoH will be the last I think, so maybe I'll start in on this new plot bunny then...

sorry, Jane! I know this is way way off topic... By the way, I really like the idea of this being a thread to recommend finished fics.

Mandy, I would seriously heart you so big if you did this story! I think it's really exciting and would LOVE to read it!! I can hardly believe you ran with this!! Squeeee!

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2006, 11:05:45 pm »
Me too!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

*BEGS*

*BEGS SOME MORE*

*AND EVEN MORE*

Maybe if we all gang up on her? Please Helen???  ::)

Mandy, I would seriously heart you so big if you did this story! I think it's really exciting and would LOVE to read it!! I can hardly believe you ran with this!! Squeeee!

June, you've killed me giving me this idea... I seriously just wrote a page of notes in about 5 minutes, I think I already have enough ideas for about the first 5 chapters of this thing... um yeah  :-\ I think I'm going to go with it!
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2006, 11:29:12 pm »
Maybe if we all gang up on her? Please Helen???  ::)

Uhm YEAH!! Let's do that!  ;D Good idea, Mandy!  ;D

June, you've killed me giving me this idea... I seriously just wrote a page of notes in about 5 minutes, I think I already have enough ideas for about the first 5 chapters of this thing... um yeah  :-\ I think I'm going to go with it!

Oh God! 5 chapters! I feel faint! I can't get David/Ennis out of my mind now....I don't think I'll be able to sleep  ::) And I SO need to, right now!
*fangirly SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*  ::)

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2006, 12:53:01 am »
Miss Minch, if you neglect JBLAY for this foray into Ennis as David (and I don't know if I'm feelin' that), we will have words  >:(

:-* O0

Heathen

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2006, 12:57:21 am »
LOL no worries Roux! JBLaY is my first priority (well, after getting the next chapter of Hope out... am I really thinking about a third fic??) I wouldn't let you down, hon  :-* I actually spent most of today at work thinking where the next chapter will go!

And it won't exactly be Ennis as David, it will be Ennis as Ennis, just in a similar situation as David... does that make sense? maybe not... I guess you'll just have to read the first chapter and find out  ;)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2006, 01:00:24 am »

I'm having the most trouble seeing him as an accountant, actually...

I dunno, Mika.....it's the only thing Ennis ever called "high-class entertainment!"  :)

What does AU/AU and AU!AU mean?

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2006, 01:33:30 am »
Elle-

Aren't you supposed to be in the chat watching a movie?

O0

Heathen

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2006, 01:47:31 am »
I dunno, Mika.....it's the only thing Ennis ever called "high-class entertainment!"  :)

What does AU/AU and AU!AU mean?

AU!AU and AU/AU both mean Alternative universe!Alternative Universe! Basically meaning, not only is the ending changed (Jack and Ennis get that sweet life) but the two main characters are placed in a completely different setting all together, in modern times or Jack as a criminal Ennis as FBI agent, etc. If anyone wants to elaborate, feel free!

Hope that helps Elle  :-*

And sorry again Jane, we've gotten seriously OT tonight  :-\