Author Topic: Some getting to Know you Questions  (Read 10079 times)

Offline mlewisusc

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: Some getting to Know you Questions
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2006, 02:47:12 am »

1.Batman or Superman? Tough - I love all of Batman's toys - but in the end, Superman.  He can fly.

2.Best Date: Dinner and a movie or hang out with a group of friends? Hang out with a group of friends, no question (here's to Team Tremblay - Santa Monica Squad!)

3.Pizza: Loaded or Pepperoni? Sausage only.  If they don't have GREAT sausage, Hawaiian style.

4.When you speak in front of a group, you:  Are calm and direct OR very nervous Really nervous inside, but I do it a LOT for my job, so I'm calm, but not very direct.

5.When you’re sick : be babied/taken care of  OR. Want to be left alone  When I was younger, wanted to be babied, but now just leave me alone!

6.Perfume/Cologne/After Shave?  Yes or No Body powder.  (Sorry, was that too gay even for this board?)

7.p/c/as For yourself or others? Say I'm stupid, but I don't get the question.

8.When a relationship ends:  avoid each other OR stay friends Yeah, pretty much like the plague.

9.At the Beach you:  Tan, Swim OR guy/girl watch People watch, thank you very much (I'm a terrible surfer).

10 People consider you:
* outgoing and witty  OR Outgoing, definitely.  Witty?  Maybe once a year if I'm lucky.
*  shy and quiet  OR
*  rude and obnoxious

11You consider yourself: 
*average,
*above average,
*intellectual
*a nerd (but secretly style myself an intellectual.)  Physically average, on a good day.

Renting a movie on a Saturday Night: 
*comedy OR
*sci-fi/horror  OR
*action/adventure  OR
*romance  OR
*foreign/ independent  Why is this so hard to answer?  I have to say, probably sci-fi, as long as it's really well done.

Dogs or Cats? Have cats now, but grew up with/love dogs the best.

In the Yard or in the house? While I love Sunset magazine and Modernism with its indoor-outdoor theme, I like to be inside most of the time.  Makes camping/boating all the more special.

Football or Baseball? For professional it's baseball (barely, e.g., I really didn't start watching alone until the Red Sox beat the Yankees in '04) BUT we all know College Football takes up my time Saturdays in the fall. (mlewisUSC, after all)

Brokeback Mountain or Crash?: ( sorry could not resist) I don't even have a good, funny answer.

Heath or Jake?: Jake, I think.  Yeah.  Jake.  Didn't really like either until BBM.

Jack or Ennis?: Oddly enough, given the above answer, Ennis.  I think a LOT of this comes from the Story, too.

You see a guy/girl you would like to get to know. . . you:
*have a friend introduce you
*be bold and introduce yourself
*wait for them to make a move
*do nothing, they probably won’t like you When you say, "Get to know . . ." what, exactly, are you implying?

Coke or Pepsi?: Pepsi without question.  In fact, call me a Communist, but I LOVED New Coke!

What childhood memory makes you happiest? Sorry, I have three: 1. my best friend Erik and I (still hang with him, 30 years later) sitting in my room building with the legos; 2. my dad taking me to look at the new model cars and pick up the brochures back when all the cars were introduced the same week in September or October; 3. Mom and I doing summers in Europe.

BTW, why can I hear Deborah Kerr singing in my head while I'm writing this post? "Day by day . . . "

"Good enough place" - Ennis del Mar

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2006, 04:24:34 am »
1.Batman.  Angst is sexy.

2.Best Date: Dinner and a movie.  Well, movie, then dinner, so you can gab about it while wrestling for the garlic bread.

3.Pizza: Pepperoni  I like a few mushrooms in there, too.  No olives, or I'll have to kill you.

4.When you speak in front of a group, you:  Are calm and direct OR very nervous.  Bit of both, really.  I like to think I look calm, but in reality am probably a mess.

5.When you’re sick : be babied/taken care of.  I am NOT the stoic kind.  I suffer.  I want someone to feed me pills and soup and wipe my fevered brow.  Actually, I've been sick and alone in some pretty dodgy places, and it's scary.  Amoebic dysentery while you're solo in Ethiopia is not a good scene. 

6.Perfume/Cologne/After Shave?  Yes.  Paris, by Yves St. Laurent, if you want to know.

7.p/c/as For yourself or others?  No entiendo.  So, whereas I was going to put "above average", I now realize that I am just "dumb as a post".

8.When a relationship ends:  Never, ever again unless it is absolutely impossible to avoid, and even then I'd probably hide in the ladies'.

9.At the Beach you:  I am a champion wave-jumper.  Also a champion ocean swallower.

10 People consider you:
* outgoing and witty  OR
*  shy and quiet  OR
*  rude and obnoxious
Probably outgoing (I have doubts about the witty part), although I'm really quite shy.  I've devised some pretty elaborate coping strategies over the years.

11You consider yourself: 
*average,
*above average,
*intellectual
*a nerd 
E) None of the above.  Dumb as Post.

*comedy OR
*sci-fi/horror  OR
*action/adventure  OR
*romance  OR
*foreign/ independent
I generally hang out in the Drama section.  Can I say that?  I'm being contrary.  I'm saying Drama.  But I do have a terrible, terrible weakness for spy flicks.  How embarrassing is that?

Dogs or Cats? Cats, but only by a small margin, and really only because they mostly take care of themselve.  I don't dig picking up poop.

In the Yard or in the house? House.  But in beautiful weather, I am out into the garden like a heat-seeking missile.

Football or Baseball? Um, neither?  My dad would kill me if I didn't say baseball.  Baseball.

Brokeback Mountain or Crash?: ( sorry could not resist) 

Heath or Jake?: Jake.  It's the dreamy, dreamy eyes.

Jack or Ennis?: Jack

*wait for them to make a move but bat my eyelashes at them in a seductive way.  Or is that an oxymoron?
*do nothing, they probably won’t like you

Coke or Pepsi?: Diet Coke.  I have a habit.  I should really do something about it.  One of these days.

What childhood memory makes you happiest?  One winter when I was about eight, London got a whole heap of snow, and everything shut down.  My Dad took me and a couple of friends out to Battersea Park for The Best Snowball Fight Ever.  He grew up in Boston, so he's truly expert in the snowball-making department, and I got my ass whipped so badly.  It was great.  Then we had hot chocolate with too many marshmallows, and fell asleep in front of the fire.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2006, 07:26:37 am »
1.Batman or Superman?  Batman.  Definitely.

2.Best Date: Dinner and a movie or hang out with a group of friends?  Dinner and a movie - both of *my* choosing.  ;)

3.Pizza: Loaded or Pepperoni?  Pepperoni

4.When you speak in front of a group, you:  Are calm and direct OR very nervous  Calm and direct.  I used to be just the opposite - in fact there was a very long time when I would describe speaking in public as my worst fear.  It took having a child and surviving a very serious bout of post-partum depression to make me fearless.  I actually kind of enjoy it, now.

5.When you’re sick : be babied/taken care of  OR. Want to be left alone  Be babied/taken care of.  Trouble is, my husband has never gotten this.  My Mom used to bring me coloring books and a brand-spankin'-new box of 64 Crayola Crayons from the Wegman's (store) when I was home sick with a cold and we'd color together.

6.Perfume/Cologne/After Shave?  Yes or No  Not on me, but I love, cheesy as it sounds, my husband's Old Spice.  But only on him - doesn't meld as well with any other man's chemistry.

7.p/c/as For yourself or others?  Here, if you mean what my favorites are, when I do wear perfume, it's CK One or Obsession, depending on my mood.  For my partner, it's Old Spice.

8.When a relationship ends:  avoid each other OR stay friends  Avoid each other.  Stay friends?  What the hell is THAT?  Actually, there was one guy I was able to do that with years ago.  Still don't know why.  I loved him, but just knew we weren't meant to be and I was cool with that.  Where did THAT girl go, anyway?

9.At the Beach you:  Tan, Swim OR guy/girl watch  All of the above.

10 People consider you:
* outgoing and witty  OR
*  shy and quiet  OR
*  rude and obnoxious
I like to think outgoing and witty, but I'm afraid in some cases it's rude and obnoxious.

11You consider yourself: 
*average,
*above average,
*intellectual
*a nerd
Above average.  Barely.

*comedy OR
*sci-fi/horror  OR
*action/adventure  OR
*romance  OR
*foreign/ independent 
Foreign/independent, unless there's a *really* good comedy out.

Dogs or Cats?  Dogs.  Like cats, too, but I'm terribly allergic to them.  And truth told, I prefer dogs (and cats who act like dogs).

In the Yard or in the house?  In the house.

Football or Baseball?  Definitely football, though in recent years I'm not as into it as I used to be.  Looks too much like modern gladiator fighting.  Kind of makes me sick in my pacifist old age.

Brokeback Mountain or Crash?: ( sorry could not resist)  I'm not even gonna dignify that with an answer.  ;)

Heath or Jake?:  Jake, Jake, Jake, Jake, and Jake.

Jack or Ennis?:  I adore them both and want to comfort them endlessly.

Used to be I'd have a friend introduce us.  And then he'd like the friend!  So screw that.  I'd be bold and introduce myself.  Nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Coke or Pepsi?:  Coffee.  I'm trying to cut down on stuff that can actually dissolve petrified battery acid in one's car.

What childhood memory makes you happiest?  Walking across frozen Canandaigua Lake when I was 15.  It was absolutely silent except for the water rushing two feet beneath me - kind of like a dull roar.  I felt I was invincible.  I realize now I was just incredibly foolish.  But I still picture that time whenever I most need calming down.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 07:30:15 am by ednbarby »
No more beans!

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2006, 08:15:08 am »
1.Batman or Superman? Batman - LOVE Batman. He's a real person. No magical powers from a far off planet, no genetically manipulated spider bite and he can fail (btw, I like Spiderman too, just not as much as Batman)

2.Best Date: Dinner and a movie or hang out with a group of friends? Dinner and a movie

3.Pizza: Loaded or Pepperoni? What's Loaded?

4.When you speak in front of a group, you:  Are calm and direct OR very nervous. Calm and direct, I did public speaking

5.When you’re sick : be babied/taken care of  OR. Want to be left alone  Uhh... depends, I'm moody so I switch between both every hour.

6.Perfume/Cologne/After Shave?  I wear perfume when going out, etc, but not on a regular, off to the shops, basis.

7.p/c/as For yourself or others? Perfume for myself - Cool Water

8.When a relationship ends:  avoid each other OR stay friends. After time we go back to being friends, but there is always an awkward couple of months

9.At the Beach you:  Tan AND Swim - Love the beach

10 People consider you:
* outgoing and witty
I'm loud. Like LOUD.

11You consider yourself: 
*above average
I'm just the laziest ass you'll ever meet. Btw, I'm one of those people who look really stupid cos I'm quite loud so people see me as a bit of a superficial Bimbo

*comedy OR
*romantic
I like feel good movies

Dogs or Cats? Cats

In the Yard or in the house? I liike the garden. We have a really pretty garden and nice weather.

Football or Baseball? Football (As in soccer)

Brokeback Mountain or Crash?: I actually haven't seen Crash so I can't answer (and I refuse to let my friend be right when he said I'm just biast towards Brokeback cos I love it)

Heath or Jake?: JAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE

Jack or Ennis?: Argh, this is a horrible question. I can't answer

I have self esteem issues

Coke or Pepsi?: Coke, I'm a coke addict (gave it up for Lent so haven't had it for 42 days but come Sunday :D)

What childhood memory makes you happiest? Probably all the ones involving my Opa (grandfather). He was my best friend.
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2006, 08:30:50 am »
I like these too, Victoria. Thank you!

1. Batman or Superman? None really, but if I had to choose it would be Batman (I liked the last one a lot, to my surprise. It's the only 'Batman' I've seen actually.. I was almost going to bitch about a screaming Kirsten Dunst, but that's Spiderman.. So much for super-heroes..).
2. Best Date: Dinner and a movie or hang out with a group of friends?
3. Pizza: Loaded with sweet corn and cheese or Pepperoni?
4. When you speak in front of a group, you:  Are calm and direct OR very nervous or even petrified..
5. When you’re sick : be babied/taken care of  OR. Want to be left alone - I'm not sick very often.. it's consuming too much energy
6. Perfume/Cologne/After Shave?  Yes - Burberry London or No
7. p/c/as For yourself or others? The perfume/cologne/after shave thing?
8. When a relationship ends:   avoid each other OR stay friends Depends!
9. At the Beach you:  Tan, Swim OR guy/girl watch Don't like the beach..
10. People consider you:
* outgoing and witty  OR
* shy and quiet  OR
* rude and obnoxious
Hmpf.. quiet, witty, shy.. (in no particular order..)
11. You consider yourself: 
*average,
*above average,
*intellectual
*a nerd
Hunh?
12. Renting a movie on a Saturday Night: 
*comedy OR
*sci-fi/horror  OR
*action/adventure  OR
*romance  OR
*foreign/ independent 
Drama, comedy or foreign/independent
13. Dogs or Cats? Both, with a cat-preference. Never owned a dog, though.
14. In the Yard or in the house? Me or the pets? Both for both.
15. Football or Baseball? Hmm.. soccer? Not very often as a viewer; much more often with the Red Cross. Active: Volleyball!
16. Brokeback Mountain or Crash?: ( sorry could not resist) I liked both, but I PREFER BBM by far, of course!
17. Heath or Jake?: I'm a bit surprised myself, but I'd say Jake! But I love a freaked out Heath!.. *whispering SAG Awards*
18. Jack or Ennis?: Ennis! I like the shy boys..
19. You see a guy/girl you would like to get to know. . . you:
Depends on the mood I'm in.. or how shy I am.. or not..
20. Coke or Pepsi?: Coke
21. What childhood memory makes you happiest? All of it, but mostly visiting my grandmother/la nonna in Sicily and travelling. I was a happy child.

Dogs or Cats? Dogs rule, cats drool! Bonus points if you know what film that line is from.
Sorry, Victoria. Don't know. Snoopy, maybe?

~ j U d E
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 12:40:14 pm by JudeW »
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2006, 09:53:08 am »
1.Batman or Superman?  Superman. He's got a big secret.  He's the only of his kind (alien) and he seems so modest given his superpowers. Who woulnd't wanta fly.

2.Best Date: Dinner and a movie or hang out with a group of friends?
Dinner and a movie. I like hangin with friends, it's hard to be personable with a date when your with a group of ppl.

3.Pizza: Loaded or Pepperoni?  I love the margarita pizza (I know it's spelled differently).  I know it doesn't answer the question.

4.When you speak in front of a group, you:  Are calm and direct OR very nervous. Rarely happens, speaking to a group. I would tend to get nervous when having to do it as most of the subjects I've spoken on don't seem to engage the audience, which gets me nervous. Talking on BBM would get me going!

5.When you’re sick : be babied/taken care of  OR. Want to be left alone.  LEFT ALONE!

6.Perfume/Cologne/After Shave?  Yes or No
I like cologne. Do use it. Can trigger my allergies. I don't like ppl who practically bathe in the stuff.

7.p/c/as For yourself or others?  HUH

8.When a relationship ends:  avoid each other OR stay friends. Yes and no. 

9.At the Beach you:  Tan, Swim OR guy/girl watch
All three. 

10 People consider you:  it can be A & B.   
* outgoing and witty  OR
*  shy and quiet  OR
*  rude and obnoxious

11You consider yourself: 
*average,
*above average,
*intellectual   yes, I hope so!
*a nerd,   that's possible, depends how you define nerd. Good fashion tastes, am I still a nerd?

Renting a movie on a Saturday Night: action/adventure. 
*comedy OR
*sci-fi/horror  OR
*action/adventure  OR
*romance  OR
*foreign/ independent                 

Dogs or Cats? Vizslas are my favorite dogs. I like golden retrievers as well. I hate rat dogs. Weimerans are cool.  Not a cat person.

In the Yard or in the house? House

Football or Baseball? Football, though I'm apreciating baseball more so. Not a sportsguy, regardless.

Heath or Jake?: JAKE, so classy, calm and composed, articulate.

Jack or Ennis?:  Jack, though I can sometimes be too conservative like ENnis.

*be bold and introduce yourself (Yes, if I really wanta know the person)

Coke or Pepsi?: COKE, I live in the Coca Cola beltway.

What childhood memory makes you happiest? family vacations to Galveston TX or the Fla panhandle.

Offline wtbgirl

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2006, 10:37:58 am »
1.Batman or Superman?  Batman

2.Best Date: Dinner and a movie or hang out with a group of friends?  Group hang

3.Pizza: Loaded or Pepperoni?  Pepperoni for me

4.When you speak in front of a group, you:  Are calm and direct OR very nervous Somewhere in the middle, inching towards nervousness

5.When you’re sick : be babied/taken care of  OR. Want to be left alone   Left alone

6.Perfume/Cologne/After Shave?  Yes or No  Yes, if subtle

8.When a relationship ends:  avoid each other OR stay friends   Depends on the particular relationship - have done both

9.At the Beach you:  Tan, Swim OR guy/girl watch  Swim and people watch, I stay out of the sun

10 People consider you:
* outgoing and witty  OR
*  shy and quiet  OR
*  rude and obnoxious
  Outgoing and witty

11You consider yourself: 
*average,
*above average,
*intellectual
*a nerd
Above average, on a good day, at least  -lol

*comedy OR
*sci-fi/horror  OR
*action/adventure  OR
*romance  OR
*foreign/ independent 
Romance

Dogs or Cats?  Both!

Football or Baseball?  Baseball

Brokeback Mountain or Crash?: ( sorry could not resist)  LMAO!   Do i really need to say it?  But OK, I will Brokeback!

Heath or Jake?:  *sigh* if I MUST choose, then Jake ... but I wouldn't mind either ... or BOTH!

Jack or Ennis?:  Same response as above (Jack if I must choose)!  Although as a woman neither are gonna choose me!    :-\

Have the friend introduce us

Coke or Pepsi?:  Diet Pepsi

What childhood memory makes you happiest?  Sitting in a meadow at summer day camp and the counseler was making us twirl and dance around to Stevie Wonder's Sir Duke.  For some reason it remains this warm, hazy, lovely 70s memory.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 10:57:25 am by amy7769 »

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2006, 10:46:56 am »
Great idea Vic, lets hope this doesn't turn into another hair-colour related fiasco.

1.Batman or Superman?  Although I think that Clark Kent's peronality would be more suited to me, there is something that draws me to Batman, maybe it is his secretive personality.

2.Best Date: Dinner and a movie or hang out with a group of friends? Dinner and MOVIE as long as I get to choose the movie!

3.Pizza: Loaded or Pepperoni?  I don't know what loaded is but my favourite topping is pineapple, without the ham as I am a white vegitarian.(i.e only eat chicken and fish)

4.When you speak in front of a group, you:  Are calm and direct OR very nervous:
Very nervous, I tend to ramble when I am nervous and so it don't really seem nervous if I have something to say cause my rambling normally elaborates the point of what I am saying.

5.When you’re sick : be babied/taken care of  OR. Want to be left alone: Left alone! Even when I had a concussion I was like, "I am fine, just leave me alone!" until I fell over.

6.Perfume/Cologne/After Shave?  Yes, only on special occasions

7.p/c/as For yourself or others? don't get the question.

8.When a relationship ends:  avoid each other, hey you wanted space I give you space OR stay friends: avoid each other, hey you wanted space I give you space but then eventually become friends again.

9.At the Beach you:  Tan, Swim OR guy/girl watch: I love to swim! My mum has always said I was a water baby and I tan quite easily. But it doesn't hurt to guy watch while swiming.

10 People consider you:
* outgoing and witty
Most of the time, but sometimes I can be shy.

11You consider yourself:
*average,
I am not that clever, people say I am, but they are lying, I know I am really as dumb as a post.

*comedy OR
*romance
Although any film with Jake in will do!

Dogs or Cats?Dogs rule, cats drool! Bonus points if you know what film that line is from That would be from Homeward Bound OR Cats and Dogs. Sorry I am a fan of furry films! I would have to say Cats rule and dogs drool! Cause I have my very own sassie! But I am a dog and a cat person. I  don't favour any animal over another (true wannabe vet speaking)

In the Yard or in the house? House, but if it is nice and sunny(which is not a regular occurence) I like to saunter around my garden!

Football or Baseball?  I would have to say Baseball, football just bores me!

Brokeback Mountain or Crash?: Do you even have to ask that question! I will answer you question with another: How good can a film with Ludacris in be? A: not very!

Heath or Jake?: JAKE most definitley, as many of you will know from my quest to become invisible! But as the famous saying goes: I wouldn't kick Heath out of bed!

Jack or Ennis?:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOh tough one! As neither would want me, but I think I will have to go with Jack

*wait for them to make a move * I like to think this one, most of the time.
*do nothing, they probably won’t like you* but as chantelle full well knows if was a case of this with the German a couple of weeks ago.

Coke or Pepsi?: I am my mothers daughter, so I will go for Coke. My mum could drink cases of coke if she wanted. She is mad I tell you, mad.

What childhood memory makes you happiest?  I tend to think family holidays, but I know this will sound cheesey: just a Sunday in with my family. This was one of the rare sunday when my sister was in a good mood and we would all just sit down and play board games and joke around.
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline scottf.

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2006, 10:52:31 am »
1.Batman or Superman?
Nix to both; I hate comic books and their spawn

2.Best Date: Dinner and a movie or hang out with a group of friends?
Dinner and a movie with friends

3.Pizza: Loaded or Pepperoni?
I hate to be difficult, but Italian sausage

4.When you speak in front of a group, you:  Are calm and direct OR very nervous
Pretty calm

5.When you’re sick : be babied/taken care of  OR. Want to be left alone 
Leave me alone. Last time I was sick I watched The Greatest Story Ever Told. Perfect. Three and a half hours of utter boredom.

6.Perfume/Cologne/After Shave?  Yes or No
Gucci Envy, for special occasions

8.When a relationship ends:  avoid each other OR stay friends
Stay friends

9.At the Beach you:  Tan, Swim OR guy/girl watch
I walk

10 People consider you:
outgoing and witty 

11You consider yourself: 
intellectual, kind of

foreign/ independent 

Dogs or Cats?
Cats
In the Yard or in the house?
Both
Football or Baseball?
Football
BBM

Heath or Jake?
Jake, I guess

Jack or Ennis?
Jack, for sure. I already had an Ennis

be bold and introduce yourself

Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi

What childhood memory makes you happiest?
Summer weekends on my uncle's boat on Lake Michigan

Offline opinionista

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2006, 11:11:06 am »
1.Batman or Superman? Superman, I do not like bats!

2.Best Date: Dinner and a movie or hang out with a group of friends? Just dinner. I think first dates are to get to know each other, and you cannot have a intimate conversation during a movie or with a group of friends.

3.Pizza: Loaded or Pepperoni? No pizza for me. I'm lactose intolerant  :(

4.When you speak in front of a group, you:  Are calm and direct OR very nervous I'm very nervous

5.When you’re sick : be babied/taken care of  OR. Want to be left alone  I like to be left alone

6.Perfume/Cologne/After Shave?  Yes or No. Perfume but not much

7.p/c/as For yourself or others? Both but I don't like guys who wear too much perfume

8.When a relationship ends:  avoid each other OR stay friends I usually stay friends but it depends on how we break up

9.At the Beach you:  Tan, Swim OR guy/girl watch I swim

10 People consider you:
* outgoing and witty  OR
*  shy and quiet  OR
*  rude and obnoxious I have no idea, but I think I'm considered outgoing and witty

11You consider yourself: 
*average,
*above average,
*intellectual
*a nerd

I guess I'm average

*comedy OR
*sci-fi/horror  OR
*action/adventure  OR
*romance  OR
*foreign/ independent 
It depends on the mood I'm in, but I rarely rent sci-fi/horror movies

Dogs or Cats? None right now

Football or Baseball? Well, I actually like basketball!

Brokeback Mountain or Crash?: ( sorry could not resist) Brokeback!!

Heath or Jake?: Jake

Jack or Ennis?: Jack

None of the above. I try to make eye contact and smile, but it doesn't always work  :-\

Coke or Pepsi?: Coca Cola

What childhood memory makes you happiest? I trip I made with my family to Canada
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.